Some help with Veigar.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dennis Ma

01-06-2010

EDIT:

You guys are helpful. And oh so fast. 0.o That kind of scared the **** out of me.

On a side note, does anyone have any item builds for Veigar? Usually I tend to rush Rod of Ages (going sapphire and two pots to start), then Archangel's Staff (this usually runs standard on all my casters and lets me focus more on survivability), then Sorceror's boots and to end, a Frozen Heart (both for the AP boost and the survivability).

MegaZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=33939. If you edit out everything now, you might not get banned.

Mindler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-06-2010

e-mail support@riotgames.com

can't call out individual players on the forums.

MegaZero

01-06-2010

=D I'm glad you saw my post fast. It might take Riot a bit to respond, but they definitely will do something about it.

Dennis Ma

01-06-2010

I play casually for fun, but the internet can be absurd in the sense that I can't strangle people through the monitor. Oh if I force powers, I'd Vader the **** out of them. Maybe if my ELO goes my mastery of the force will as well...

Solus

01-06-2010

To answer your question: I rush catalyst(Chalice if there are a ton of casters), then I grab Mejai's because it synergizes well with him. Then I make my boots, finish the rod of ages and work on either a void staff(If they start stacking magic res), rylai's scepter(If my survival is lacking) or abyssal scepter(If my survival is lacking but I'm mostly just recieving magic damage). The game should be over by then but if it isn't, Zhonya's is a good item to get.

Kryptix

01-06-2010

1) Sapphire Crystal first, then go lane.
2) Go back to town at 910g to turn the Sapphire Crystal into a Tear of the Goddess and get lvl 1 boots
3) Boots --> Sorc's Shoes (Can rush Mejai's if you get the cash fast enough then get Sorc Shoes after)
4) Mejai's Soulstealer
5) Rod of Ages
6) Deathfire's Grasp
7) Zhonya's Ring
8) Tear of the Goddess --> Archangel's Staff
9) ????
10) Profit

That's what I do. I average 700-900 AP per game.

Anise Tatlin

01-06-2010

@Veigar: Tear of the goddess or Haunting Guise -> boots -> mejai/rod of ages (depending on the need for more HP, make rod before mejai) -> rod of ages/mejai -> sorcerer's shoes -> zhonya's ring -> archangel's staff.

All IMHO.

inept

01-06-2010

kryptix's build is pretty dead on, except I don't advocate mejai's...its not an easy item to get stacks on and if you do have stacks you are probably winning anyway and dont need them. Personally I would get frozenheart if no one else on your team has it or guardian angel if you find yourself getting FF'ed down in teamfights fast and just leave the staff as a tear.

Solus

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by inept View Post
kryptix's build is pretty dead on, except I don't advocate mejai's...its not an easy item to get stacks on and if you do have stacks you are probably winning anyway and dont need them. Personally I would get frozenheart if no one else on your team has it or guardian angel if you find yourself getting FF'ed down in teamfights fast and just leave the staff as a tear.
Mejai is extremely cheap AP. It's good until you can replace it with something better. two kills and it's already better than a blasting wand.