Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[SUGGESTION] Several Items Suggestions!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Novendar

01-06-2010

Hello there fellow LoLers! I have several items suggestions, you guys can tell me what you think! I will probably post some Champions suggestions soon as well.

Item 1
Doran's Armor
Made from: Doran's Ring + Doran's Shield + Doran's Blade + 700 gold.
Stats: +500 Health, +15 Armor, +15 hp5, +15 mp5, +15 Damage, +15 Ability Power and +5 gold per 10 seconds.

Item 2
Axe's Helix
Made from: Pickaxe + The Brutalizer + 500 gold.
Stats: +50 Damage, +20 Armor penetration. Unique Passive: On getting hit, 20% chance to spin in place to deal 200 damage to all surrounding enemies. Cannot occur more than once every 0.5 seconds. [Fixed]

Item 3
Crystal of Rejuvenation
Made from: Catalyst the Protector + Mana Manipulator + Emblem of Valor + 400 gold.
Stats: + 400 Health, + 350 Mana, + 15 mp5, +15 hp5. Passive: On killing blow, restore 500 Health and 350 Mana over 5 seconds to nearby allies. This ability can only activate once every 5 seconds.

Item 4
Champion Slayer
Made from: B.F. Sword + Executioner's Calling + 1000 gold.
Stats: +75 damage, + 20% crit chance, +20% Life leach. Unique Passive: On critical hit against an enemy champion, gain +10 damage, +2% critical chance and +2% life leach. Stacks up to 10 times. Changing target removes these bonuses. [Fixed]

Item 5
Armor of the Juggernaut
Made from: Giant's Belt + Zeal + Scale Mail + 1200 gold.
Stats: +500 Health, +60 Armor, +20% Movement speed. Unique Passive: Reduces all damage taken by 15.[Fixed] Unique Active: The champion cannot be critically hit for 5 seconds. 2 minutes cooldown. [Fixed]

Item 6
Band of Misfortune
Made from: Sheen + Sage's ring + 650 gold.
Stats: + 800 Mana, +40 Ability Power. Unique Passive: Abilities increase the magical damage taken by your target by 5% and reduce their movement speed by 4%. Stacks up to 5 times.

Item 7
Pendant of Essence Stealing
Made from: Sage's Ring + Blasting Wand + Vampiric Scepter + 1000g. [Fixed]
Stats: +500 Mana, +50 Ability Power. Passive: Gain 15% of the magical damage dealt as mana, if the target has mana it also loses the amount of mana gained and takes damage equal to the amount of the mana lost.

[New Item Ideas]

Item 8
Mantle of the Hunt
Made from: Cloak of Agility + Cloak of Agility + LastWhisper + 375 gold.
Stats: 35% Critical Chance, 45% Attack Speed, +25 Damage. Unique Aura: Nearby allie's attacks penetrate 40% of the defender's armor.

Item 9
Belt of Titan's Might
Made from: Giant's Belt + Giant's Belt + Pickaxe + 725 gold.
Stats: +800 Health, +30 Damage. Passive: The champion gains 20 Health and +2 Damage per minute. Bonuses cap at +400 Health and +40 Damage.

[New Item]
Item 10
Mirror Shield
Made from: Ruby Crystal + Negatron Cloak + Meki Pendant + 800 gold.
Stats: +200 Health, +50 Magic Resistance, +10 mp5. Unique Passive: Returns 15% of the magical damage taken to the attacker as magical damage. Unique Active: The next spell that hit you will be reflected to the attack, dealing no damage to you and the total amount to the attacker. 2 Minutes cooldown.

That's it for now. Feel free to leave (constructive) comments! Riot people, please let me know if any of my ideas interest you.

01-06-2010

some of the ideas are not too bad, but most the recipes are quite bad, since in most cases you are losing the passive effects of the item that builds into it, which in many of the cases is the entire purpose of the lower item, such as sheen or executioners calling

and i do believe your pendant of essence stealing is the same recipe as archangels staff

also, most of those items are quite overpowered, but some of the concepts in the passives are interesting, that said, dorans armor and armor of juggernaut are bad though

a few things that really stood out to me

axes helix effect should really not be on a dps item when they dont want to be hit at all, so they wouldnt want the effect to proc
champion slayers effect is too strong numberwise, and the item itself is too big and dear

Novendar

01-06-2010

How are Doran's Armor and Armor of Juggernaut bad? Axe's Helix as a tank item would be too powerful.

I fixed/changed a few items.

01-06-2010

combining the dorans item is stupid because it wont happen, because that goes against the entire purpose of dorans items

armor of juggernaut is bad because boots used in a high end item is bad, and the damage mitigation, armor health and movement speed all together is just too strong a combination

Novendar

01-06-2010

Adjusted AoJ. Also, after all, this only suggestions.

01-07-2010

Quote:
Novendar:
Adjusted AoJ. Also, after all, this only suggestions.

the active crit guard is nice, its a good defense version of sword of divinity, however the effect on old one wasnt too bad, it was more the combination of it all, and the absurdly high number on the passive

if it was on an item without so much defensive stats, throw in some regen or mana to deadweight it a bit, and if it had a high combining cost, with a much less number on the passive, it could work

15% movement speed, 350 mana, 350 health, 75 armor and while moving reduces damage taken by 8% maybe

considering tanks are barely ever not moving, since they dont stop to attack, and spells are quite quick, the effect would need not to be too strong, but it wouldnt need to be too weak since other classes, especially physical dps, wont get much of the benefit of it since they stop to physically attack much more

the number also cant be too high because direct damage reduction multiplies the effectiveness of armor and MR, so 8% on a higher tier item is kinda fair i think

itd be made from catalyst, a chain vest and a cloth armor with a 1.25k combining cost, total cost being 3300(unless i added up wrong)

Novendar

01-07-2010

Added two new items to the list!

Semog

01-08-2010

ok so i too am a huge axe fan in dota and something like this would be nice... but u took what was a op skill in dota and made it even more op here
imo an item like that shuld be more along the lines of..
50 armor 50 mr 15%proc chance 150 dmg

Novendar

01-11-2010

New item and some edit.