This ones about you blues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xiao

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaira View Post
may i ask why? we all have our rage atacks from time to time but i doubt we are jerks since riot would have long demoted ur if we were.
No one's ever been demoted from blue. I think a blue account or two might have been forum banned, but that's a different story.

I was being sarcastic when I said you were all jerks. I'm a troll; I have to say mean things.

Quote:
for a reason. up to thaat point (14 of jully i think) all invites were given by riot devs.
This is only half true. People in the closed beta might have been specially picked or not, it doesn't matter. Actual contribution did not play a role in the auto promotion of blues in July(?).

Ashaira

Adjudicator

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao View Post
No one's ever been demoted from blue. I think a blue account or two might have been forum banned, but that's a different story.

I was being sarcastic when I said you were all jerks. I'm a troll; I have to say mean things.

This is only half true. People in the closed beta might have been specially picked or not, it doesn't matter. Actual contribution did not play a role in the auto promotion of blues in July(?).
you could be right but i honestlly dont remember bumping into a blue who i dont recall ever contributing something during the CB.

MammothWaffle

Adjudicator

01-06-2010

Everyone before a certain date that was in the closed beta got adjudicator

AND WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THEIR NAME IN THE CREDITS

I SEE NO **** CREDITS

With that said, theres been a few new ones recently so you can still earn an adjudicator spot....

Jazzminkey

01-06-2010

I contributed... = [

Xiao

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammothWaffle View Post
With that said, theres been a few new ones recently so you can still earn an adjudicator spot....
When you say "you" you probably don't mean me :[

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzminkey View Post
I contributed... = [
Sure you did, you drunk!

Ashaira

Adjudicator

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao View Post
When you say "you" you probably don't mean me :[

Sure you did, you drunk!
thats because trolling is not welcomed among ajudicators. a mean mesage here and there is okay but regular trolls are not.

Xiao

01-06-2010

Quote:
thats because trolling is not welcomed among ajudicators. a mean mesage here and there is okay but regular trolls are not.
I... I know? That was... you know that was the joke...