Item "tree"s?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaphron

01-06-2010

Everyone has been GREAT about suggesting some amazing items to try, but I find I waste so much time trying to figure out where each item is in the shop, that I have resorted to making notes on the ones I use most

Rod of Ages: magic; mana
Zeal: attack; critical strike

I know there is the database on the main LoL website, but it doesn't tell you WHERE the item is...kwim?

Am I missing something, or is it just a case of: in time I will eventually know where everything is in the shop.

TheJackalMan

01-06-2010

Just gonna have to get used to them. The proposal at one point was for Riot to implement a way for us to manipulate the recommended item bar so we could essentially customize it or build our own, hence taking care of your issue of forgetting where things are. I always forget where Wit's End is

Zaphron

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJackalMan View Post
Just gonna have to get used to them. The proposal at one point was for Riot to implement a way for us to manipulate the recommended item bar so we could essentially customize it or build our own, hence taking care of your issue of forgetting where things are. I always forget where Wit's End is
*sigh* guess I'll keep that little notebook nearby

Wit's End: Attack; Attack Speed