Just played as TF.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talysien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2010

This is the worst champ I've ever played! What am I doing wrong? I get 2 hit -_-;;

I usually play Alistar or Ryze and I go ridiculous high numbers in assists/kills. TF? Nothing but being 2 hit! It's worse than a bad Evelyn for me.

What am I doing wronggggg?

Oolius

01-05-2010

Your clearly not gold carding like a boss.

v3r175s

01-05-2010

TF is a notoriously hard char to truly master.

dovvntempo

01-05-2010

im no tf pro, which in this case is good because I have some simple advice that is more applicable to what you need now: just surviving.

with low health and very low move speed, he is very vulnerable early. So your only defense against ganks is his disable, gold card. Just as you would use rune prison with Ryze to set up ganks and unload or save yourself, or assist, you need to use PICK A CARD (W) with twisted fate.

Picking a gold card is simple. Press W before red card turns into gold card. If you can't gold card, you can't even start to play tf.

Another thing is just to play defensive and use distance to your advantage. I would pick flash just because people love beating up on tf.

you need to learn how to position well with tf. This means being at a safe distance, but close enough to gold card when gank opportunities come up and close enough to hit with wild cards.

he's great, but he's not simple to pick up. With that said, I think I'm gonna try to get better with him right now.

jhines105

01-05-2010

I was about to reply but downtempo nailed it. You can't even start to be truly good with TF unless you master his goldcards. After you master them, you will slowly learn how to be a gank machine.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2010

#1 player uses tf. he's so hard to counter.

Talysien

01-05-2010

Mmm.. Well, I went to play my cute Alistar again and I feel better now. Guess I'll start practicing TF now >_>

ChopStix

01-05-2010

TF is tele, gold, then Winz

sser

01-05-2010

Pros and Cons of Twisted Fate:

Pros: Can pretty much stunlock you by himself. Has an extremely long range ability. Does high damage. Can teleport anywhere on the map making every lane have to account for an unknown +1 enemy variable at all times. His ult reveals everyone and slows them down; used in concert with Gate, that often means you're doomed if you're wandering about by yourself. Speaking of jungling, if you're jungling and he's on the other team... good luck.

Cons: Walks like he has a stick up his ass.

devotionx

01-07-2010

so dps is the way to twisted fail? stacking ap, tele, gc wildcard, lichbane proc

i mean if the team ganking begins, youll rather see someone alone, assisting a teamfight results in popping wildcards, running around in the baq for the gc, trhow it in, run..
well if someone can tell me how to perform better lategame, id be happy =)
cauz its not that massive dmg output :\
a dps tf seems to be outweigtet by Yii, Kat what ever..