Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When to purchase Malady

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SHREK lS LlFE

01-09-2011

on heros like KogMaw, teemo etc.

On teemo i usually get it right after gunblade, as my second real item,
On kog i get it if my jungler gives me the 2-3 redbuff

Reppuken

01-09-2011

I'd say after you've got your proc that makes it go. Once you have Kayle's E stacked up, Kog's W stacked up, or maybe even Warwick's Bloodrazor then it's good to go.

Cap Jack Sparrow

01-09-2011

I like it on Kayle sometimes. The extra ASPD is Godly on her. I do like to have the extra power of a gunblade or a Deathcap, but If I get the chance I like to get a Malady somewhere around those two items (After my core build of Rageblade + Nashors)

gunghorecondo

01-09-2011

there is no right time to purchase malady.... unless it is a Monday.........THEN ALL YOU BUY IS MALADY

watch your team rage at you when you do

WindRaven

01-09-2011

I should start buying it on my AD udyr builds, the dot is magic damage after all!

rodoabad

01-09-2011

I buy it on Teemo all the time!

kefkac

01-09-2011

on teemo its the first item you buy right after boots of speed,followed by a madreds bloodrazor.