Please explain why Eve is OP, pls?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

audiotrash

01-09-2011

So i main Eve (jungle) and people constantly telling me what a noob i am playing this OP champ. I play her AD (trinity force - ghostblade - starks fevor - bloodthirster - whatever) and in almost every game i hear "omg noob eve build uninstall game". She is a little weak early game, but once she has the trinity and ghost, she is awesome.

So - WHY is eve a noob champ or overpowered? She is helpless if everyone invests just 400gold for an oracle. Even in 5v5 (full 5 premade team) they complain.

Why is no one complaining about Veigar instantkilling any ap champion?

Reppuken

01-09-2011

400x5=2000 gold. 2000 gold to counter one of five enemy champions until they each die once. That's a huge money sink that actually benefits the enemy team more than their own. Oracles doesn't reduce the damage Evelynn does, nor does it prevent her from ganking someone who's alone and injured caught out of place.

CoolerThanFuzz

01-09-2011

They are wrong. Eve is quite UP.

Stealth is OP, however.

EDCLV

01-09-2011

eve makes the enemy team play super defensively during the laning phase.

Pengrin

01-09-2011

Eve is not OP herself, stealth is just broken.
They don't want a godlike counter-jungling stealther.

audiotrash

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticBunni View Post
They are wrong. Eve is quite UP.

Stealth is OP, however.
Well, i have'nt seen anyone complain about twitch this much :x

And a vision ward on every lane is usefull too, until the "group-phase" begins, then the tank should have an oracle. You buy much more expensive items to encounter other champs ..

CoolerThanFuzz

01-09-2011

Twitch was nerfed nearly to trash recently. And because he cannot stun, he is not as good of a ganker. And he is slowwww

audiotrash

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoodIzGood View Post
Eve is not OP herself, stealth is just broken.
They don't want a godlike counter-jungling stealther.
Why is the stealth broken? I started playing her a while after her buff.

If i have an eve in the enemy team and i am laneing, i never have a big problem with her.

Mhm916

01-09-2011

Eve needs you to buy two wards and later on an Oracle. Eve destroys wards safely and effectively 3/4th the time. She ganks better than any other jungling champs in game because of stealth and stun. If you noticed, pretty much all of these are related to the stealth skill.

SJCTsauce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

Because Veigar can be countered with MR and Banshee's Veil.
Evelynn, as stated by Riot employees is a stealth champ that can stun. Stun. I cannot tell you how many times I've used an Oracle's only to see Eve, then she teleports to me for the stun, and I'm dead regardless. The only time I've ever gotten her was in the laneing phase while in mid because I HAD to pay for the wards that see invisible units. Before you go on about Twitch being stealth, the thing is, he doesn't stun. He does plain damage. They're 2 different types of surprise. Surprise you can recover from and be safe, I.E., Twitch. Or the surprise where you only see it when it's tearing your face off. That is by definition of Zileas, "anti-fun".