Rate this guide

5 60 40.00%
4 40 26.67%
3 30 20.00%
2 3 2.00%
1 17 11.33%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

[Guide] Sivir, Balls to the wall

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fatwa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2009

Sivir players unite for feedback!

Sivir Feedback Thread!

Share your input!

Jazzminkey

08-12-2009

I play AP sivir for the lawls. It's a 1,000 damage nuke (500 on the way, 500 back) with low mana cost and 9 second cooldown. Sivir is the best early-midgame nuke ever.

Fatwa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2009

Side note, as there seems to be quite a bit of good Sivir information here. When you use Warmog's, you top out at 3128 health and regen quite a bit per tick. Getting to that point is a breeze (in practice games, haven't tried it in an actual game yet), and makes things like pushing the tower something we can do without fearing for our lives if we get hit once or twice.

SenuiG

08-14-2009

I personally think bloodthirster + chalice any day, with the mass killing of ricochet your attack goes wayy high.

Jpeg

08-29-2009

updated for recent patch. since spell shield was fixed i recommend taking it at lvl 2. Also suggest Quint of Wisdom and clairvoyance(since i've been playing less pubs).

Celestyal

Recruiter

08-30-2009

The Greater mark of haste... I dont get this Rune LOL still combined a bunch of runesacks.

Azure1989

08-30-2009

cause its not Haste, its Greater mark of Alacrity.

AtlasNR

08-31-2009

Only item I think you might want to test out including in your build at some point jpg420 is Aegis of the Legion. This really makes her a pushing machine. Especially if you take it on early. Most times I get this before chalice if it looks like I'm going against a strong caster team. Of course you don't get as much early spam of spiral blade if you take it before chalice but it helps out immensely.

Also a killer item to combine with a Taric and promote. (Aegis aura, promote aura, shatter aura early on... wut?)

LaiN

09-30-2009

Hei dude... just wanna tell u that i were about to make a guide pretty much with the same point as u :P so thx u for saving me time.. and great guide... u tell exactly what to do in different situations.. this may help alot of players.. but be aware that this may also missdirect ppl.. u can never stick to 1 plan.. i know u are explaining this too.. but still ppl tend to do the "main thing" xD and i like the fact that other players then me knows that kills aint worth anything... only thing that matters i pushing.. kills only makes it easier... once again thx for a lovely guide peace out m8

Jpeg

10-19-2009

thanks for the feed back.

if you read the mid game section it says if you have failed to farm well enough and get ahead in levels, abort this mission and your role is now support.

i'd agree that (AtlasNR) agis is a great support item if you have found yourself in this role.

when i rewrite this for the wiki i will likely include a more obvious/detailed notation about when to support and when to carry and include agis as a item for that.

personally i find that frozen heart is the best support item as it has even more synergies with your ulti and starks because at this point you will be a key element in group fights.