Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Didn't receive riot points I paid for >_>

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iamashodan

01-09-2011

Hey,

I know people have been having this issue but I thought maybe someone could help me out still. I used my visa prepaid card to buy $25 worth of riot points, but didn't actually receive them. I checked the site for the visa card to see if the transaction went through but it says that it's still pending. It has been over a day now

If someone could help me out, maybe get my points a little faster that'd be great. Thanks.

Panzer Thirteen

01-09-2011

Maybe you should stop payment and re-buy the points? I'm understanding this as that your card was not yet charged? That could clear any delays or blocks in the system.

aymanh

01-09-2011

Contact Riot CS http://support.leagueoflegends.com/

Iamashodan

01-09-2011

@panzer, my card was charged already.

Iamashodan

01-09-2011

Ok, I just sent an email to [email]support@riotgames.com[/email] and am waiting for a response. Thank you for your help, and hopefully I'll get those points

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

01-09-2011

Well you already contacted support, but theres also
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=415271

Iamashodan

01-09-2011

I forgot to mention that the money was actually deducted from my card, despite not receiving the points yet (the status is pending on the card)