Whats the point of not giving gold upon beeing "executed"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffy1

01-09-2011

so 3 people tower dive you and you dont tag any of them with even 1 damage?

TonyDamajer

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy1 View Post
so 3 people tower dive you and you dont tag any of them with even 1 damage?
happens, also you have to tag the right one, its not always the tanking guy who dies

Monkits

01-09-2011

I always facepalm when I see someone in another lane die to a turret but somehow my teammates didn't manage to get a single autoattack in.

Mhm916

01-09-2011

I'm not for this because it makes "decisive suicide" not even a considerable action anymore. Sometimes when you are cornered in all directions, the best way is to kill yourself off enemy turrets rather than let the enemies catch you.

0Alakazam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohariel View Post
30 seconds of being dead is 30 seconds of not contributing to a game. That should be penalty enough.
There's about 300 gold though that is worth about 10-15 creep kills, which is worth about an extra 30 seconds or more. It's really irritating to play ring around the posy with an enemy alistar, only to have the tower executing him, depriving you of a large amount of gold (even larger if he was on a killing spree).

Chaosborn

01-09-2011

Picture this: You're legendary (so, if you get killed, you reward your enemy with 1000g) and you just won a teamfight (means, your team will handle the situation without you for the next 60 seconds or so). You also do not posses snowball-items (Mejas etc.). You will now try to get executed, just in case of a future death by the enemy team, to deny them the 1000g bonus and decrease their chance of improoving their situation (1000g is a lot).

I thought about that often, but never did it becaus i think its lame. In my opinion, your killing spree should not get interrupted by executions (you'd stay legendary) and things would be fine as they are.

Dreamcleaver

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirche View Post
If you can't get a single auto attack off then you don't deserve anything.
It's enough accomplishment for me to out-juke that Mundo and dodge his cleavers on the brink of death, thx.

TonyDamajer

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosborn View Post
Picture this: You're legendary (so, if you get killed, you reward your enemy with 1000g) and you just won a teamfight (means, your team will handle the situation without you for the next 60 seconds or so). You also do not posses snowball-items (Mejas etc.). You will now try to get executed, just in case of a future death by the enemy team, to deny them the 1000g bonus and decrease their chance of improoving their situation (1000g is a lot).

I thought about that often, but never did it becaus i think its lame. In my opinion, your killing spree should not get interrupted by executions (you'd stay legendary) and things would be fine as they are.
you dont loose your spree if you get executed

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

It's what we in the business like to call "strategery"

Fouquet

01-09-2011

tony is right you dont loose your spree gold bonus when you get executed.