Whats the point of not giving gold upon beeing "executed"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirche

01-09-2011

If you can't get a single auto attack off then you don't deserve anything.

OwlGuy

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by velkor2 View Post
If a melee champ tries to tower dive you and you manage to run around your tower long enough for them to die, then your actions did contribute to their death even if you dealt no damage.
If you manage to run around the tower long enough for them to die, you should at least have been able to get one hit off. That would give you the kill.

NessOnett

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by velkor2 View Post
If a melee champ tries to tower dive you and you manage to run around your tower long enough for them to die, then your actions did contribute to their death even if you dealt no damage.
is it honestly so hard to hit them once? i mean with anything? I mean, most people have some form of CC...throw that on em for God's sake.

Getting yourself executed is a vital strategy when you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. If it gave the enemy team gold/exp anyways...it would **** the game a lot.

Solumas

01-09-2011

I feel like the minion that slayed the champ should carry extra gold. Then imagine your surprise when you get an early bonus from the Jungle Gods.

Galago

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumas View Post
I feel like the minion that slayed the champ should carry extra gold. Then imagine your surprise when you get an early bonus from the Jungle Gods.
That would just be abused since you would die to the lizard go back and just get bonus gold since from yourself

cwcriner

01-09-2011

Because teams with moronic jungle yi's have a large enough handycap already.

tvburk

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirche View Post
If you can't get a single auto attack off then you don't deserve anything.
thread

t3hcollective

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

I don't think it should give gold to the other team, but perhaps losing gold upon being executed would make for an interesting change.

TonyDamajer

01-09-2011

to make something clear, im only talking about beeing executed by the enemies units, not neutrals

Zohariel

01-09-2011

30 seconds of being dead is 30 seconds of not contributing to a game. That should be penalty enough.