wow. just wow.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MOONDO

01-06-2010

wow.

our team

ashe - teleport exhaust
karthus - revive teleport
eve - revive heal
nunu - ignite flash
me - mundo rally exhuast

ashe and karthus both go bot, weird I figure, so I mid while eve and nunu tops. Ashe and karthus both die before minion spawn, I manage a kill on greedy enemy twitch with exhaust rally cleave, then twitch teleports up top and kills nunu and eve. all the while karthus and ashe die second time after they tele bottom.

now all 4 of em are afk fountain, chatting. I am solomid as mundo. I go where I pleases, and right now its to the forums.. I know my elo's not too high but I'd rather be teamed with more competent players..

Meta

01-06-2010

Sprinkles169

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta View Post
Fixed

Xiao

01-06-2010

Well they look to be 4 queue, and right now the 4/5 queuer elo boost is a bit much. So they got pushed into your bracket.

boni

01-06-2010

Don't get discouraged by the first few kills. It often happened to mee, that it was like 2 to 6 kills for the enemy. (Mostly because a Shaco etc.)
But mid to lategame you suddenly roll over the enemies, because, you know, your team ganks, while their Shaco is jungling or doing whatever.

RyuuKitten

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by boni View Post
Don't get discouraged by the first few kills. It often happened to mee, that it was like 2 to 6 kills for the enemy. (Mostly because a Shaco etc.)
But mid to lategame you suddenly roll over the enemies, because, you know, your team ganks, while their Shaco is jungling or doing whatever.
You should try reading it, instead of skimming it for the first point you can disagree on.

boni

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujinx View Post
You should try reading it, instead of skimming it for the first point you can disagree on.
I did read it. I don't answer posts I haven't read. Where exactly do I disagree? I just told him to not getting demotivated when it happens again. The chances he'll have the same team then are minimal.

Absol

01-06-2010

It's impossible to go up the solo que ladder ranks unless you play a carry, and it can't be any carry, but an OP carry.

Glink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinkles169 View Post
Fixed
+ 1

unfix'd

Malak al Maut

01-06-2010

MUNDO SOLO MID, MUNDO CLEAVER! Although, I've given a Karthus hell solomid as Mundo.

OnTopic: 2 Revives and an Eve, that's when you queue dodge.