Riot, We need more tanks. Especially for ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFezig

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwels23 View Post
I want another tank with another taunt move. I like the concept of taunt.
Taunts are a ton of fun, but I don't want to see a lot of them in the game. I love how shen and rammus's taunts work a little different, and that is cool. If they add more, I'd like them to work in a slightly unique fashion, or just be a different type of CC. Maybe a fear? Not sure.

dawi

01-09-2011

WE def need more tanks, maybe last picks on ranked could stop goin "i only tank shen" teemo gets picked.

Legendariez

01-09-2011

IMO, we are lacking more straight tank support champs. Shen is like the perfect example of this, he's a tank that has 3 skills to tank and protect allies. How many tanks are like that? Most of them have a decent damage output which makes tanks that are meant to solely help your team kind of unwanted.

SparkMatrix

01-09-2011

ya in the two ranked ive played: amumu(2), pantheon(1), Rammus (2), Eve (1), shen(2)

the tanks consist of the smallest character/hero pool to select from i believe, in comparison to all the others on how riot picks their champs. and they seem to get banned the most. (and i am usually only tanks ) lol i would love to see tanks more often

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

I would like another tank with a good CC that make him a threat, a Taunt would be awesome but anything that can disable 1 or more enemies is fine, specially if it is on a normal skill and not an Ult.

How about a Female Paladin with something like a life link that allow her to take half the damage of the selected champ? you know, like the skill of the paladins in Ragnarok.

got321321

01-09-2011

warwick 2:
Q : steal 40% hp of target ennemy, 2 sec CD
passive : +100hp each hit

still not a tank ?

ok Q : steal 100% hp of target ennemy, but 3sec CD for balance :/

and people will still be like : ooh no warwick is not a tank i need more dps item, my Q is not enought i must auto attack.

marwels23

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFezig View Post
Taunts are a ton of fun, but I don't want to see a lot of them in the game. I love how shen and rammus's taunts work a little different, and that is cool. If they add more, I'd like them to work in a slightly unique fashion, or just be a different type of CC. Maybe a fear? Not sure.
I'm alright with fear, but I don't see how that would fit well on a tank. Riot is creative enough though, maybe they can think of a way. And yeah, it has to be a different way to taunt... I think Shen's taunt is my favorite, so maybe something like that would be nice.

Flawkes

01-09-2011

I'd love to have more tanks, and less boobz, unless the new tank was a giant boob monster that squirts acid milk >:P

fatrend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

What if instead of making more tanks they just made more semi-tank heroes more viable for tanking. ie. Udyr, Xin Zhao, Garen

Robertboy05

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawkes View Post
I'd love to have more tanks, and less boobz, unless the new tank was a giant boob monster that squirts acid milk >:P
That`s kinda sick :P