Tmorrow is coming and still no RP.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

01-06-2010

no dam fair. i keep getting that stupid error mesage when trying to buy riot points. already sent an emailt with all the details and stuff. no dam fair ive been trying to gey riot points since 30 dec to buy snowbunny nidalee and now ur taking it down? i demand u prolonge it till the problem is fixed. many players have had this or similar problems and havent been able to buy the holiday stuff.

any response would be GREATLLY apreciated since i want my bunny. damit i cant even sleep now and its freaking 2 am.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

01-06-2010

gota go to bed now cant keep eyes open. plz fix it and prolong the bunny skin period.

Teldara

01-06-2010

This isn't a blog. Nor I can even read what you are typing.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

01-06-2010

u must have read since otherwise u wouldnt know if this had any similarities to a blog or not.

Xiao

01-06-2010

To be fair to Teldara, most blogs post with some semblance of grammar, so in that regard it's nothing like a blog post.

Teldara

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaira View Post
u must have read since otherwise u wouldnt know if this had any similarities to a blog or not.
I read the first sentence, "No dam fair". It summed up to be a QQ post in the first 3 words.

I thought it was your bed time, kiddo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao View Post
To be fair to Teldara, most blogs post with some semblance of grammar, so in that regard it's nothing like a blog post.
I like to disagree.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

01-06-2010

this qq comes after more than a week of no fix or answer and because im gona lose a skin which will never come back since riot specified that theyll be doing new skins next year.

Xiao

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teldara View Post
I like to disagree.
Don't be contrary.

TheJackalMan

01-06-2010

could go down to the 7-11 or best buy and get a riot card