AA Nunu?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sancta

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggz View Post
no.
qft

CampJR

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe View Post
I once thought this too, OP.

I play a lot of Nunu (mostly because Vlad is always banned ). When I play with my low ELO pals, I try to experiment with new builds. I've tried a few attack damage/attack speed builds with him, and all in all, it's pretty tough. Early game you need more attack speed, which becomes irrelevant later when you have your blood boil fully buffed. If you build attack damage on him, you don't have enough attack speed to make the hits really matter.

I've even gone so far as building a bloodrazor on him. Late game it's all kinds of fun, because you hit so fast and you are on them so long (because of the snowball slow) that there's not much they can do to you unless they can stun you or otherwise disable you. Toss a red buff on that and it's pretty neat. But damage wise, it's lackluster compared to anyone who was build to be an Auto-Attack champ.

Stick to support with Nunu. It's what he does best. If you really want to dish out some big numbers, mess around with some AP builds.

Just my .02
thank you for an actual reply other than the garbage these trolls spew.

Talamare

01-09-2011

His base attack speed is too low to support it

His steroid ability makes him auto attack as fast as a melee dps without a steroid

TUC Toilet Humor

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegenDK View Post
its like saying DPS kassadin..
I played spell vamp Nunu on a team with a friend playing DPS Kass. He carried like crazy, man. Just build Banshees and build AP/vamp if your team is doing well enough to play a little crazy.

VMan7

01-09-2011

I play DPS nunu. Basically you start out dps and then you might need to build tank depending on how bad your team is doing.

Overall it's not ideal, but pretty hilarious for 1v1s. If you catch someone by themselves, they die.

I'm pretty sure I have some Nunu games on my match history still.

Dramatique

01-09-2011

An.al Adventure? Hell yes.

agherwyijogkj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampJR View Post
its not even close to saying that considering he has a nice steroid for you and another auto attacker.

no wonder champs like eve are considered garbage for so long wiith people that just ride what others say and then suddenly become OP..

give me a real reason he cant be an AA champ?
it's like building trynd ap. you CAN, but you're relying too heavily on one skill to deal damage.
yes, nunu has a permanent steroid skill, but he can deal much more damage by going ap or do a lot more as a tank.

NeonSpotlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

Closest thing, imo, to a decent AA nunu is a lichbane Nunu

Mhm916

01-09-2011

If anything was to go attack speed tank, go do blitzcrank, he's much better at it.

SrPenguin

01-09-2011

Nunu has massive ap ratios- hence why compared to ap, ad makes little to no sense.