Chat Module

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

joesyuh

08-11-2009

The chat module needs some serious reworking.

1. Too large and in the way. The module basically sits in the middle of your screen and can be very distracting while you are trying to play.

2. Have a history on the chat. Let people scroll up and be able to see what has been said.

3. Color code names as to it being a team mate or someone from the other team. I am always left wondering if that is a person my team or the other team.

I would suggest taking away the translucent background that is put behind the chat when someone says something. If it was just text, the module would not be as distracting. It would be awesome if you allowed people to resize the window and give it a minimum and maximum size.

I know the game is still in development so I am just dropping some suggestions that could help

Envoy

08-15-2009

IMO also, it would be really nice if you would add champion names next to the player names ( like in dota)

DiscardedNuke

08-15-2009

Be nice if you could see what you are typing when you are buying stuff from the item vendor.

Kaitor

08-15-2009

About the Positioning i disagree that is a problem, since you can move your chat screen everywhere using the lock/unlock features on the bottom left corner. And you can also make your UI smaller in the menu options

But the other points are valid includong Envoy suggestion.

Leksu

08-17-2009

It would also be nice if you could write some more in the chat box.

There is not much space if you are going to make a point or just a large phrase.