Stop banning malphite instead of Sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BDKasreyn

01-09-2011

lol i have been in one ranked match that malph was NOT banned the last week, and he carried my team with a 19/2/12 record.

Basquiat

01-09-2011

You ban *sivir?* Wow, dude.

HadsParabol

01-09-2011

People will notice that Udyr is too strong in about 1-2 weeks. Tiger stance destroys everything in sight, Udyr can solo anyone right now (if a good player plays him; hell even an average player).
Downvote inc from Udyr players in 3... 2... 1...

Von Nicklesnout

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by innociv View Post
Or Udyr.

Malphite was nerfed considerably.

He has good intiationn, but doesn't carry.

Sivir and Udyr kill your entire team.

Even a sivir who only has 30 cs the first 10 minutes, and dies 5 times the first 25, can win the game if it just lasts long enough for her to free farm unoccupied lanes.
Tell that to my AP Tank Mordekaiser build. Pretty sure having 792 AP and the ability to steal 64% of your health over time with just the ultimate makes up for Sivir's CS farming.

Swampf0x

01-09-2011

I agree, however, Malphite is one of the only tanks that can royally **** an entire team just by having a good initiation. Amumu gets banned more often than Malphite, and I'd even go as far to say its easier to Ult combo with Malphite than it is with Amumu.

Malphite's ultimate combo hurts more too...

Arkaether

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

Quote:
Or Udyr.

Malphite was nerfed considerably.

Sivir and Udyr kill your entire team.

Even a sivir who only has 30 cs the first 10 minutes, and dies 5 times the first 25, can win the game if it just lasts long enough for her to free farm unoccupied lanes.
As far as i know there arent many good udyr players, so why ban a champion that most of people suck with? Why not taking advantage of that

Tram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

Quote:

Yeah, that 30 less damage on his Q was a real gamebreaker fo sho.

Get real, man.

Vecuu

01-09-2011

Tanks are typically just better bans than carries.

The only people other than tanks getting banned at the moment are Panth and Eve, and that's because pre-10minutes they're scary as sin.

RickyRickz

01-09-2011

I personally find Malphite to be better than Amumu.

Way better laning, safer jungle and I prefer burst damage over DOT

IS1ebe60507d910496d5f37

01-09-2011

I don't even play DPS Udyr (Tank is the only real way) more than for lulz, but if Riot nerfs Udyr in any way then I'll just lose my mind.

People who complain about Udyr are losing to DPS Udyr because they don't know how to focus fire the squishy Tiger Udyr, not to mention the fact that his damage isn't out of control with Tiger anyway.