New Free Champions (Week 7)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soga no Tojiko

01-08-2010

taric isn't a **** support D:, you guys make people think that by saying he is =/

either way, im a tad happy about week 8 lineup, i wanted to try corki and blitz before seeing which one i'd get first, but im also a bit sad, we're so gonna get lots of grab fists going around =/

Alexi Wildchild

01-08-2010

Hey anyone knows when the new hero goin to come?????

Babooza

01-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emp Santa View Post
they put the expensive ones in a bit more often cuz they cost much, so we can test them and see if we like them,... if a new player buys [example] blitzcrank and spends 6300 on him, and afterwards doesn't like it,... he wasted IP on a champion that he'll never play, he could have just buy 3 champions for 1350, and atleast enjoy one of them

week 9 [suggestion] :
nidalee [melee dps]
kassadin [mage dps]
tryndamere [melee dps/tank]
nunu [mage dps/tank]
morgana [mage dps]
jax [melee dps]
evelynn [melee dps]
singed [tank]
kayle [tank]
twitch [long range dps]

[my suggestion, but i don't really know wich champions we're in the last week or two, and i tried to put this together based on these two weeks that are ahead of us]
Kayle and Twitch should never be on a same rotation wheel. Never.

Nightchilde

01-08-2010

What about those of us who paid for and spent riot points to purchase some of these heroes who are now free to all, will we receive refunds?

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

01-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightchilde View Post
What about those of us who paid for and spent riot points to purchase some of these heroes who are now free to all, will we receive refunds?
To my understanding I don't think that's how it works. The weekly rotation is temporary and the purchases made by the points system are permanent.

Captain Scro

01-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightchilde View Post

^That is an awful reason to be asking for a refund. In a week the lineup will be different. If things were the way you wanted, everyone would be asking for refunds every single week

Changief

01-08-2010

So, It's friday. When the patch drops, Poppy will be switched in for Tristana. But there are only 3 days left (if the patch is tomorrow) in the current rotation. Does this mean poppy will only get half a rotation in?

Nightchilde

01-08-2010

I miss understood then my apologies, it sounded like each week they were making more champions free.. as in for good.

Posigniat

01-08-2010

So does anyone know the pricing of Poppy?

CrueL Vin

01-08-2010

would it be possible to make the new champ free for the remainder of week 7 (after the patch) and week 8?
i say this because, that makes sure that a full week is free for that champ (and similar situations in the future) which would allow for more people to test it out and determine if they want to buy it
this is crucial for the new champs because they arent included in the digital collector pack or champions bundle