New Free Champions (Week 7)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Socsajer

01-07-2010

kassadin on week 8 plss

Leonyne

01-07-2010

Gonna give another shout out for Jax! We haven't seen him in over a month, but Sivir's getting nearly two weeks back to back! I'd really like to give him a shot, can we get him in the next set, please?

Aknar

01-07-2010

free katarina again wooooooh

Navoc

01-07-2010

What makes certain champs Legendary vs. epic and such?

Light Yagamii

01-07-2010

Oh god I'm going hate these 2 weeks -_-....well least twitch isn't free again i would quit for a week if he was...

immp

01-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navoc View Post
What makes certain champs Legendary vs. epic and such?
difficulty to use,possible fun factor variable

peanutman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socsajer View Post
where is the new champ
Right Here.

Corvus Corax

01-07-2010

I was considering to purchase either Gangplank or Jax. I think Ill go for Jax now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keishun View Post
looks good. I realize we shouldn't be complaining since we are still getting a steady amount of new content, but I am just curious as to when the more... core features will be implemented. These features that I am talking about include: Ranked matches, ELO visibility, in-game voIP, clan system, new maps, tournament system/setup, twisted treeline in normal games, different champion selection modes.
..and dont forget the Replay system. There are promised but I guess its gonna be a long wait.

k0b3 CleoFairy

01-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvus Corax View Post
I was considering to purchase either Gangplank or Jax. I think Ill go for Jax now.

..and dont forget the Replay system. There are promised but I guess its gonna be a long wait.

And something as simple as a 1 player practice mode where you can change your stats on the fly to test out new builds. And by change your stats I mean give yourself money, make yourself level 1-18 with a click of a button. Stuff like that.

Corvus Corax

01-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP4ME View Post
And something as simple as a 1 player practice mode where you can change your stats on the fly to test out new builds. And by change your stats I mean give yourself money, make yourself level 1-18 with a click of a button. Stuff like that.
Well that was not promised
But game modes, ranking, VoIP and Replays are in the plans. Pendragon told us so.