Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champions (Week 7)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

esdawet

01-06-2010

i suggest a hero that hv expensive price hv a lowest chance for rotation.
from the schedule form, i can see the amumu who hv 1350 price hv a lower chance(once in 8 weeks) for rotation than blitzcrank (3 times in 8 weeks) which more expensive(6300points) i think its really unfair

Emp Santa

01-06-2010

they put the expensive ones in a bit more often cuz they cost much, so we can test them and see if we like them,... if a new player buys [example] blitzcrank and spends 6300 on him, and afterwards doesn't like it,... he wasted IP on a champion that he'll never play, he could have just buy 3 champions for 1350, and atleast enjoy one of them

week 9 [suggestion] :
nidalee [melee dps]
kassadin [mage dps]
tryndamere [melee dps/tank]
nunu [mage dps/tank]
morgana [mage dps]
jax [melee dps]
evelynn [melee dps]
singed [tank]
kayle [tank]
twitch [long range dps]

[my suggestion, but i don't really know wich champions we're in the last week or two, and i tried to put this together based on these two weeks that are ahead of us]

YummyCheese

Recruiter

01-06-2010

Still no amumu

what is this madness

DrFromGallifrey

01-06-2010

I'm assuming that Corki is going to be out in week 8 because of the skin that we get if LoL wins the votes. I hope we also get Corki for free.

So is Poppy available right now? I didn't see her last time I tried.

01-06-2010

Tristana (Ranged DPS) --> New Champion (Tank)

What? New Champion (Tank) - why's this on the same line as Tristana, and why isn't she named here yet... also why isn't she IN the rotation? :P

mexicanbob

Recruiter

01-06-2010

Toooooo much Blitzcrank. I paid for the big (fake) bucks for him, yet he's free for 3 out of the first 8 weeks? A little more balance please.

Alexirius

01-06-2010

Plz replace Sivir by Shaco in Week 8. She was already show up in week 6 so..plz

LightningDan

01-06-2010

since i see so many ppl talking about wanting this or that hero in rotation im just thinking if u like them so much save up the ip or fork over the money isnt free rotation so u can try them out and if u like them get them?

Socsajer

01-06-2010

where is the new champ

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

01-07-2010

If she's not on the rotation, then Poppy is not ready for release yet.