Having 5 Tanks on your team is...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ixalmaris

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beklynn View Post
Wouldn't bloodrazors eat you up? Seems like any team that is a one trick pony would allow the opposing team to attack its weakness. I'm a turd though so what do I know
Maybe next patch when the cap on bloodrazor is removed.

And even then, its still just 4%. Thats 40 damage per 1000HP the enemy has and affected by magic resist (physical characters imo don't get magic pen. often).

Dyrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

01-06-2010

well the thing about some tanks is that some of them can be casters or dps. some people are missing the point or just ignore it. I think the brush in this game just kill the ranged heroes in this game so basically.

lets go through the forest!

brush...

OH **** WHERE DID THESE PEOPLE COME FROM.

Solo Mid Nasus

01-06-2010

It's definitely viable I'd run something like this:
Nasus - Tank/Becomes a dps by nature as game progresses
Singed - Can tick ~150 with poison when u have around 200 AP
Blitz - Trinity route can deal some nice dmg and Blitz is good on any team
Sion - Can be built many ways, in this setup i'd probably go AP on him since lot of dmg is focused on consistent aoe from Nasus/Singed and having a single target focus would be nice.
Then just put any initiator role as the 5th... Malphite, Alistar, Amumu etc.

Tram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokroma View Post
The only problem I see with an all-tank team is the lack of AOE in team fights. Although maybe with amumu and malphite and sion you could pull it off.
Also the lack of ranged.

All melee groups tends to be susceptible to strong AoE nukes.

SlyGoat

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniie View Post
Sunfire cape is a terrible item.
on its own, sure

2 sunfire capes on every member on your team = 400 damage per second, AoE. On a team of Malphite, Amumu, Singed, Alistar, and Cho'gath, you should've already won.

if your whole team has 5 sunfire capes it's 1,000 damage per second.

clearly sunfire capes = best item in the game.

makkii

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
on its own, sure

2 sunfire capes on every member on your team = 400 damage per second, AoE. On a team of Malphite, Amumu, Singed, Alistar, and Cho'gath, you should've already won.

if your whole team has 5 sunfire capes it's 1,000 damage per second.

clearly sunfire capes = best item in the game.
its not even bad on its own, it has well rounded stats (decent armor AND health) when paired with magic resist items makes you inpenetrable from all methods unless massively focus fired for a good duration of time. also, two sunfire capes 80 aoe dps which goes down to round 60 after magic resist id say, while this may not seem like much, when put on tanks like rammus or amumu who already have good aoe damage its killer, ive racked up so many accidental cape kills in my time playing this game it aint even funny.

Tesla23

12-02-2013

brb gona try this in ranked

isTECHNiQUE

12-02-2013

Leona will probably be banned every time with this comp.

Taric too.

Besides that, Tank-mo (tanky teemo) might be fun to play.

You will also probably need one person on the team build at least two off tank items (like frozen mallet).