Flash Sucks...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sprinkles169

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luchen View Post
It breaks off projectiles, hard to time but you can ruin veigar's day with it :P
Omg man -_____- FML

Dyrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luchen View Post
It breaks off projectiles, hard to time but you can ruin veigar's day with it :P
you can also ruin the person flashing by throwing them 200 yards with singed.

Brokroma

01-06-2010

Flash sucks, animation features in html 5.0 will make your internet browsing experience much more stable.

Zouave321

01-06-2010

yea i though flash was great, but i discovered shockwave, game are much better with shockwave

Brokroma

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zouave321 View Post
yea i though flash was great, but i discovered shockwave, game are much better with shockwave
You know that when Adobe purchased Macromedia they basically dropped all support for Shockwave and abandoned it as a dead codec.

Kind of like how they told Freehand to call a cab, and kicked it out of the bedroom.

Poor Freehand. ;~;

Kelt

Recruiter

01-06-2010

yes flash on alistar sucks big time..

Elementz

The Council

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glink View Post
At first I was looking forward to seeing flash as one of my summoner spells, but when I finally got to level 12 and tested it out in a practice game it sucked.

It doesn't take me to where my cursor is, even when I'm clicking on a clear area with no fog. Then I tried in my characters immediate area and clear space, it only took me like halfway to where my cursor was, not even.

It is terrible, teleport is so much better.

Or I am doing something wrong..?
I avoid around 5-6 ganks a game using this spell. It's perfect for getting away.

I also always get a couple flash use X spell kills. People don't expect u to be that close all of a sudden.

I never play without it.

Crysyn

01-06-2010

Initial read tof the skill is so much like Teleport I thought it was a minionless teleport when I first got to 12, its not, its that little hop you see champions do from time to time and is good for what is mentioned around here... I just consider having to use this skill as a failing to play the game right and would much rather take something else..

Instant Twitch!: Just add Minion Target!

Extraxi

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyrus View Post
you can also ruin the person flashing by throwing them 200 yards with singed.
I've totally had that happen to me! I was like "Holy **** lay off the Insanity Potion!"

I find it mostly useful for:

1. Crossing impassable terrain (trees, cliffs, walls, etc.). Extremely helpful in Twisted Treeline
2. Escaping ganks
3. Chasing

It's not for general movement since it's only like 200-300 units. To cover lots of ground, you're better off going for Teleport. Flash is best used as a reaction/reflex type move.

Kajax

01-06-2010

Let's look at DotA. When you play in pubs, you rarely saw Blink Dagger. Forget what it's kalled right now. Anyway basically you never saw people get it. But top-tier playing blink was one of the most important items for many heroes. Well LoL gives everyone that ability with summoner spell.

Think of it as something that's awesome, but you haven't figured out why yet.