Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Buddy Window + Chat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

instakiller

08-11-2009

So when u start a game, all of pvp.net closes including ur buddy window and chats. This makes it hard for riends to chat while they are in game, like what if u wanted to ask if ur friend was almost done a game to play another game with him after. I think that the buddy chat and window should be kept open even after starting a game.

Medianik

08-11-2009

I think the lobby system should be redone fully and all made in 1 client instead of pvp.net being a seprate client. Battle.net and Warcraft 3 are all in the same client. So the lobby should have similar feel

xSPuNxx

08-18-2009

Yeah, I find the whole client thing a bit confusing because you can't actually view whose in the game lobby to see how many people are cuing for a game. Instead you'll have to depend on the match making system. Try making it like Garena which is much more easier. The lag I experience also adds more to the inconvenience. :P
I do hope the lobby system becomes more compact and convenient.