Please Remove Invisible Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gunsharp

01-06-2010

Stealth in general is fine. It is only really harsh when you have teammates who refuse to buy wards, even after getting picked off by the Eve or Twitch a few times in a row. Oh, stealthing while being chased is pretty lame too.

Crysyn

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyDan View Post
Most of the responses to this are pretty moronic, TBH.

Oracles don't make stealth champs (esp. Twitch) worse than other champs, they just put him on the same level, Champs with stealth should be weaker than normal champs when they are unstealthed, this unfortunately, is not the case.
A targetted stealth champion is a fleeing or dead stealth champion.. That is not an even playing field. There is a reason you will routinely see twitch or evelynn enter a battle mid way through (Though when we are both together I like eve to open with a stun ).

RiceMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

I'm not sure what skill level your at or if you only solo it up and don't talk to your team but oracles and wards are extremely good against invisible characters. Rarely do I ever see a Twitch or Evelynn do mediocre. They either do great with 10+ kills a game or they end up feeding.

If you work with your team better you'll have an easier time against Evelynn and Twitch. Against Evelynn group up and get someone to buy an oracle. Nothing sucks more for her than an enemy grouping up. You know why? She picks people off. She destroys when people go out alone.. This actually promotes a higher focus on team play.

For Twitch you essentially do the same thing. Don't huddle up in a tiny ball so he can mow you down like grass though. Spread out a little bit and it'll be a lot easier.

To those who said it only puts them on the same level is incorrect. They specialize in popping up and nuking (at least Evelynn, I don't play Twitch). With them in sight they are prime targets for CC (works wonders) and with them being ridiculously squishy they won't do well at all.

CageHN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-06-2010

Which invisible champions? I can't see them.

Halroth

01-06-2010

Oracles and wards work great for Eve and Shaco most times since they can be killed before they kills you if you know where they are. Twitch on the other hand is another situation since he is a ranged champion with stealth. Add to that his ulti can kill you without having to get in range of your oracles.

Crysyn

01-06-2010

Talking about twitch is kind of pointless until the changes done to him are revealed.

I will say a max range ult attack with twitch us pretty much a fail. even slight strafing movement will dodge the shots when fully extended. Also, as a twitchie as of late, I rarely start an attack at max range.. I appear right in your face so your movements Dont screw up my aim (ie: I want You dead and Ill kill whoever else is standing behind you as well .. maybe).

I agree oracles and wards do Not automagically equate to a dead stealther... But then again they shouldnt unless you want to start adding items that remove 90% of a targets health by targeting them and clicking a button. We may not be able to be targeted but its not like we cant be hit.. Its up to people with non-actor targetable abilities to notice that one of their arrows fell short or that a spear didnt fly as far as it should.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

01-06-2010

Twitch is a problem.
Evelynn is not. At all. In the slightest.

Stealth mechanics have very little to do with said problems, except in the case of twitch, who has his main problem mostly in other areas.

TiV3

01-06-2010

>Please Remove Invisible Champions
>tl;dr

Thunknor

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstriker View Post
Evelynn is not. At all. In the slightest.
Underpowered champs are definitely a problem... although her concept is kind of lame and redundant with other assassin types so I'd prefer they focus on fixing cooler characters like warwick first.

NoOtherDestiny

01-06-2010

I think stealth could use some tweaking, it doesn't really have a cost to stay in it for long period, perhaps a mana over time or something. Twitch relies on stealth way too much. There are also problems with DPS (Physical damage types) dealing far too much damage and tanking too much with crits/lifesteal since they can stack those %ages so high. Casters are left with burst damage that by late game physical DPS can do more damage faster.