Please Remove Invisible Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saint123

01-06-2010

Dear LOL staff,

Once again there is this crazy problem with champions that can stealth... Happened in DOTA and oh wait it happened in LOL too. Yes people will say spend the 400 gold and get the Oracle's Elixir and you can see them or use vision wards to see them. But first of all Oracle's Elixirs don't give you a large enough invisible vision range so great I can see the stealthed champion but only when they are on top of me. Vision wards are not much better. For 3 minutes the champions are as good as any other champion out there, but wait when that ward is gone you have to go back to base to get another and another and another..... Weird I bet people would be furious of Evelynn was as good as any other champions for longer than 3 minutes.

ALSO I own two of the three characters that can stealth and there are very few games where I don't get over 10 kills if not the most kills on the team by the end of the game. Weird I don't seem to be able to do that with all of my other characters, I am sensing some balancing issues here.

Easy fix. Get rid of the stealth OR give us an item that can make other characters stealthed for a short amount of time such as the lothars in DOTA. Therefore forcing every character to spend time and money picking up elixirs and wards.

Please give this some thought. I know some people are going to be "so mad" because I am some crazy noob running my mouth, but honestly its a small dimension of the game that really hurts public games, where maybe everyone on a team doesn't have the skill to deal with a character that can stealth on a regular basis. I play games with 30s and I play with levels 1-10 and guess who is killed most of the time by the stealthed champions...

Funk

01-06-2010

Use wards too...they work well together.

You understand that either item has the chance to shut a hero down 100%?

Learn to play, sadly.

I imagine that you are the type of player who put lothars, as a first item, on every hero in dota.

This was comedy and lead to your being stomped over and over. Know why?

You relied on it as a mechanism to get out of any situation, see invis just ruined that.

Hint: It works the exact same in LoL.

TheRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-06-2010

ive no problems with stealth. i dont really see why others do either, buy a couple wards or oracles and your fine.

Pobelter

01-06-2010

remove zilean if you let him auto attack you for 3 minutes straight he can kill you so mega imba plz remove riot so imba also u can never see it cumming

Zouave321

01-06-2010

i agree invisibily is breaking the gameplay i feel playing a inflitration game, also damage immunity like poppy, kayle/trynda is gamebreaking, your uber stuff you bought feel just like useless

HeyJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

i got to agree with the whole immune to death thing it getting annoying :/ even new hero has one ugh

HairyDan

01-06-2010

Most of the responses to this are pretty moronic, TBH.

Oracles don't make stealth champs (esp. Twitch) worse than other champs, they just put him on the same level, Champs with stealth should be weaker than normal champs when they are unstealthed, this unfortunately, is not the case.

McComb

01-06-2010

True stealth are gamebreaking.
I want to queue dodge anytime I see a stealth noob mode fail.
I know they're going to feed.
Except Twitch because he haz his ultimate.

Zouave321

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickenjal View Post
Except Twitch because he is physical damage.
fixed

Crysyn

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint123 View Post
Therefore forcing every character to spend time and money picking up elixirs and wards.
Just cause a character can stealth doesnt mean he can see stealthed. If he doesnt want to be jumped like everyone else he has to buy the items like everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint123 View Post
where maybe everyone on a team doesn't have the skill to deal with a character that can stealth on a regular basis.
You can not make everyone able to counter everyone on any basis, let alone regular.

And just to touch on the invis characters and kill counts.. Stealth characters are situational killers. They are made to come out and get the last couple of hits for the kill.