Losing streak :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JakoSpades

01-06-2010

So... I have been playing this game nonstop for three days. I believe I have gotten pretty good at it and have been mid soloing with annie. (Been following tutorial and forum threads on how to use her). One game i had 16/5/14 and we still lost. Another I was 13/9/4 (most of those deaths came late in the game after twitch and eve was consistently fed). Every game I seem to have a teamate or two that just keep feeding the enemies. I can't get on a winning team. Is there something to do? I don't know how to find good players to arrange team with.

LostSailor

01-06-2010

Boy have I been there. The best thing you can do is tough it out. I know that sounds kind of empty, but it's pretty true. When you play a game and you see a guy who does well, friend him. Eventually you'll collect enough people to be able to put together a decent group. And even if your group is only mediocre, at least it isn't full of people who are going to go 0-13.

JakoSpades

01-06-2010

Yea... I've been trying to do that, but it is rrrreeaallly frustrating getting groups of terrible people that just verbally abuse each other. I'm starting to make liberal use of /ignore. When people curse out the feeder that seems to just make it worse but they don't understand that. *sigh*

At1as

Friend of Urf

01-06-2010

Yeah. Make sure you try and support the feeders. The majority of people feed because they go off on their own with absolutely zero map awareness. Tell them to stay near a stronger more fed hero at all times.

JakoSpades

01-06-2010

I've tried to reasonably talk to them. I've had whole teams try to talk to them. One game we said lets 5 man push mid. The guy (at end of game i checked his level and it was in the teens :/ ) was a warwick and kept to his own lane. We figured we would just follow him but he would move away from us and die by twitch. The enemy team seemed to be seeking him out at that point for easy kills. This is just an example I can easily recall... it seems common occurrence.. Now I am reading forum posts and seems like most people are having problems solo queing in MM. This makes me feel a little better but the frustration is still there.

rogerchew

Adjudicator

01-06-2010

find the decent players in your game, whether it was on your team or opponent. Go to recently played list in your buddy window and proceed to add them. If they add you back voila, you now have 1 potential teammate who doesn't suck in your eyes.

Kriminalx

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakoSpades View Post
So... I have been playing this game nonstop for three days. I believe I have gotten pretty good at it and have been mid soloing with annie. (Been following tutorial and forum threads on how to use her). One game i had 16/5/14 and we still lost. Another I was 13/9/4 (most of those deaths came late in the game after twitch and eve was consistently fed). Every game I seem to have a teamate or two that just keep feeding the enemies. I can't get on a winning team. Is there something to do? I don't know how to find good players to arrange team with.

ive been on winning streaks lately
add me and lets play