For every epic Yi, there are 10 who fail.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phoxly

01-06-2010

Seriously, one in ten Master Yi's I play against (or on my team) are really good, the other 9 are just ****tastic and usually feed or don't bring much to team fights, or get shut down early.

Schlateman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

I feel that people hear yi and twitch are OP so they are like my lack of skill will be made up with the character being OP. Almost every pub game i play that has a yi or twitch on my team end up feeding 1-7-3 abouts within the first 10-15 minutes.

Funk

01-06-2010

Any character can be OP if played by someone who understands them.

Just seeing it done isn't enough.

rogerchew

Adjudicator

01-06-2010

keep in mind it's also blind pick right now, yi is not good for every situation out there.

JeffryWinkles

01-06-2010

pay attention to those epic yi matches, notice that your opponents are not stacked with Stuns/blinds and you will see why yi was "epic" in the fight,

now pay attention to the yis who get stomped and notice how your opponents have stuns/blinds and you will see how yi is not OP and is quiet laughable in an organized matches...

Yi is not the master of LoL he is simply the master of PUG games....

Funk

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinfulHope View Post
pay attention to those epic yi matches, notice that your opponents are not stacked with Stuns/blinds and you will see why yi was "epic" in the fight,

now pay attention to the yis who get stomped and notice how your opponents have stuns/blinds and you will see how yi is not OP and is quiet laughable in an organized matches...

PUG games: Games where everyone wants to be the guy with the 5:1 ratio on K: D.

No one gets utility...and if they do they don't use it properly.

Kajax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinfulHope View Post

Exaktly. Yi kannot be konsistent.

Bait

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlateman View Post
I feel that people hear yi and twitch are OP so they are like my lack of skill will be made up with the character being OP. Almost every pub game i play that has a yi or twitch on my team end up feeding 1-7-3 abouts within the first 10-15 minutes.
anybody who doesn't think twitch is op lacks skill.

Funk

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
anybody who doesn't think twitch is op lacks skill.

Anybody who posts blanket statements is an idiot.

Twitch is easy to shut down, sorry you have issues playing the game.

Zouave321

01-06-2010

yi is not op at all, and will be garbage next patch, malphite with his 70% damage physical bonus and 60%aoe passive is like 10x better than yi for carry