Different gender skins?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

OP, you're going to go far in the dating world and even farther in LoL.

Raistlen

01-06-2010

No.

The characters have a look, a personality, a backstory, etc. Skins that completely change the character take away all that and just make the characters generic.

Mossheart

01-06-2010

There are characters that have similar playstyles of different races and genders. Just sayin. (Shaco and Eve, 2 unique characters, 2 stealth, burst damage style characters) Obviously the skills are different, but making male and female for each character removes all unique-ness the character had.

Rectal Necrosis

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlen View Post
No.

The characters have a look, a personality, a backstory, etc. Skins that completely change the character take away all that and just make the characters generic.
I think people are confusing "lets butcher this character by removing their story" to "lets give them a new skin for people to play with." I mean if you're going to complain about their skins effing with their stories, tell me how santa claus zilean, hulk mundo, or white mage veigar don't eff with the characters. Granted gender bouncing is a bit different, but veigar going from black to white mage is a pretty contrasting change.

Nicoli

01-06-2010

How about a male eve thats wearing nothing but a banana hammock and pink leather bands all over his body?

Glink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

I kind of agree, for whatever reason I just hate playing as girl characters.

Weird huh?

Rectal Necrosis

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoli View Post
How about a male eve thats wearing nothing but a banana hammock and pink leather bands all over his body?
Throw that in with a male Janna (James) in a banana hammock, an ashe dressed up as a fireman and we got a good village people crew going.