Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Different gender skins?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Funk

Senior Member

01-06-2010

Quote:
Keifru:
>game based on DotA
>mature community

Anyway; clothes fix everything. And maybe it'll push down the cup sizes; really, it's pretty over-the-top. Especially for an archer. You do realize that a breast would get in the way of your arm while drawing a bow? Hence why women archers would bind them back somehow...or in the case of Amazons, cut it off.



Awesome, go develop a game based solely on history and reality.


Get back to me on how the five players you have like it.


It's a video game.....it's for entertainment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rectal Necrosis

Recruiter

01-06-2010

Quote:
bombad:
no ! A spatula ! :d


an ice cream scooper!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rectal Necrosis

Recruiter

01-06-2010

Quote:
Funk:
Awesome, go develop a game based solely on history and reality.


Get back to me on how the five players you have like it.


It's a video game.....it's for entertainment.


Age of Empires... 2? Sid Meier's Pirates? The Sims? Sim City?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Funk

Senior Member

01-06-2010

Did you just use "The Sims" as a defining part of your argument for reality in games?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keifru

Member

01-06-2010

Pardon for digressing into a random fact. Also, Civilization/Age of Empires could be brought up as an example. Both are decently accurate as much as one can get for the subject matter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Funk

Senior Member

01-06-2010

Quote:
Keifru:
Pardon for digressing into a random fact. Also, Civilization/Age of Empires could be brought up as an example. Both are decently accurate as much as one can get for the subject matter.



Does the game state if the people you control bind themselves or powder their private areas before cutting down forests in minutes?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malakor

Junior Member

01-06-2010

I would pay money for a male Janna...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rectal Necrosis

Recruiter

01-06-2010

Quote:
Funk:
Did you just use "The Sims" as a defining part of your argument for reality in games?


I wasn't using the sims for the reality part, more or less the simulation part.

If I recall, back in the day the age of empires series made more money than God, and as far as historical accuracy went, they almost hit the nail on the head. Granted they didn't give you the name of every single unit in Joan of Arc's militia and you could alter the battle by having an army of race cars do your dirty work, but its about as historically accurace and realistic as you could get in a video game.

Oh? And more based on Reality: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon. I would say rainbow Six Vegas, but shotgun sniping outlawed that.

Now back to the topic.

Even though the concept of Mundo with **** is horrifying, I'd still do it.


(http://javascript: leoHighlightsIFrameClose();)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keifru

Member

01-06-2010

Quote:
Funk:
Does the game state if the people you control bind themselves or powder their private areas before cutting down forests in minutes?


Oh I do say good chap my hats off to you. Thou words draw rosy ink forth in droplets!

Anyway; Some characters like Rammus I have no clue how you'd do an alt-gender skin. Mundo...well, I can only imagine a she-hulk-like character. A female twisted fate can-can dancer would be appealing, I do admit. A male ashe as a grizzled viking would be pretty neat as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rectal Necrosis

Recruiter

01-06-2010

Quote:
Keifru:
Oh I do say good chap my hats off to you. Thou words draw rosy ink forth in droplets!

Anyway; Some characters like Rammus I have no clue how you'd do an alt-gender skin. Mundo...well, I can only imagine a she-hulk-like character. A female twisted fate can-can dancer would be appealing, I do admit. A male ashe as a grizzled viking would be pretty neat as well.



Is it just me or does a male Janna seem like something from the village people?


123