Different gender skins?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rectal Necrosis

01-06-2010

Another one of my ingenious ideas I know will have a hundred trolls peeing their pants in glee.

Gender skins.

What's a gender skin? Its Twisted Fate with ****s, a flat chested Ashe, a Cho'Gath that looks exactly the same! Basically its a second skin for each character that has their gender displayed before the world (don't think too hard about that). Of course some heroes wouldn't need a second gender skin, some like Taric, Rammus, Cho', Teemo (maybe), etc...

Why do this? Well I know its depressing, but I honestly have never been able to play as a female character in my entire life. I think I blame Harvest Moon for this: "So let me get this straight, I the man woo you, win your heart by holding this dog in front of you, then when we get married I bust my ass for 18 hours a day while you stand in the kitchen uselessly? Alrighty then." Even playing Panzer Dragoon Orta was a stretch for me, but the only reason I let it fly was because I considered the main character a dragon, not the woman riding it.

Don't even get me started on FFX-2....

Yeah yeah, call me a bigot, a sexist, a close minded ****. Don't really care, I think the sexism aside, this idea has merit.

"Ash, Tristan, Corkette, Heimerdanni, Sven, Kalob, etc... skins have now been released "

Treefort

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

I just wanted to say that I never play as female characters either. While I don't buy skins, I think this idea is pretty alright.

Xiao

01-06-2010

I'm shocked that bee oh oh bee is censored.

Interesting idea.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

Voice actors, that is all. Unless we have Shurlia do all the female skin voices.

moud

01-06-2010

Sounds more like that would require new models, you can't just add and remove "breasts" with a skin.

Beegly Boogs

01-06-2010

Skins don't add / remove ****s.

Funk

01-06-2010

Wow, the community is getting younger and younger.

That...or just plain stupid.

Rectal Necrosis

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk View Post

I'm a 19 year old white male mormon.

Are you telling me women DON'T belong in the kitchen? I bet Ashe would be so much better with a wok than an ice bow. I bet she could make great home made ice cream for the kids

Keifru

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk View Post

>game based on DotA
>mature community

Anyway; clothes fix everything. And maybe it'll push down the cup sizes; really, it's pretty over-the-top. Especially for an archer. You do realize that a breast would get in the way of your arm while drawing a bow? Hence why women archers would bind them back somehow...or in the case of Amazons, cut it off.

Bombad

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekmaster View Post
I bet Ashe would be so much better with a wok than an ice bow.
No ! A spatula !