Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leaver Busting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1Bullet

01-08-2011

There seems to be a higher level of leavers lately since the last patch. I don't know why this is.
When I first came from HoN to LoL I enjoyed the light hearted and fun gameplay as opposed a more rigid community of set rules (as I found with DoTA and HoN).

However there seems to be a no-consequence for leavers, people who are griefers (intentional feeding and disruption of gameplay) at all.

Im not going to get upset at riot, they really are trying to make a system, but I just dont think its working. HoN has a stronger system where players with a certain leaver % cant enter ranked games, and i prefer this.

TLDR: There is too many leavers in this game, next time you go to leave think about when someone does it to you. We should have stronger consequences for people with a high leave % as its ruining a great game for many.

Thanks,
Matty1B

Unclephillip

01-08-2011

While I agree that HON has a stronger anti-leaver system, LOL Reds "claim" that it has lowered leavers by a lot so theres that.

MoldyOnions

01-08-2011

I have experienced far less leavers as of late, actually. :3

1Bullet

01-08-2011

Yeh,it probably has lowered it and im just having an unlucky week (last 5 games have had a leaver). I just hope the good work doesnt get left at what it is and we do crack-down on this because nobody enjoys a game with leavers.

Win, lose i just prefer a GG to winning or losing 5v4.