Leaver Busting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1Bullet

01-08-2011

There seems to be a higher level of leavers lately since the last patch. I don't know why this is.
When I first came from HoN to LoL I enjoyed the light hearted and fun gameplay as opposed a more rigid community of set rules (as I found with DoTA and HoN).

However there seems to be a no-consequence for leavers, people who are griefers (intentional feeding and disruption of gameplay) at all.

Im not going to get upset at riot, they really are trying to make a system, but I just dont think its working. HoN has a stronger system where players with a certain leaver % cant enter ranked games, and i prefer this.

TLDR: There is too many leavers in this game, next time you go to leave think about when someone does it to you. We should have stronger consequences for people with a high leave % as its ruining a great game for many.

Thanks,
Matty1B

Unclephillip

01-08-2011

While I agree that HON has a stronger anti-leaver system, LOL Reds "claim" that it has lowered leavers by a lot so theres that.

MoldyOnions

01-08-2011

I have experienced far less leavers as of late, actually. :3

1Bullet

01-08-2011

Yeh,it probably has lowered it and im just having an unlucky week (last 5 games have had a leaver). I just hope the good work doesnt get left at what it is and we do crack-down on this because nobody enjoys a game with leavers.

Win, lose i just prefer a GG to winning or losing 5v4.