[Application RP] Coldthron Spire, Basilica of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kahzel

01-12-2011

Something is not right... Antheon felt this was a trap. His expertise in strategies, knowing many of the battle strategies, decoys and traps set by the Demacian troops were enough for him to be paranoic.

I think this is either a decoy or a trap. Someone come with me, the rest may go to the western clutch.

Draken Frosthand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2011

The anger is apparent in the frantic clattering of Draken's pincers, but when he speaks it is with the utmost polite tone, as his many eyes analyze the scene, and then drop squarely on the intruder.

"High Summoner Haelion Bastion... Does the League know that you make it part of your affairs to invade and vandalize the lairs of other High Summoners?"

A deep chill fills the air, causing the breathing of the many living things gathering in the room to become visible. The tentacles on his back stretch, their stingers becoming more prominent.

Motas

01-12-2011

"Invaders? Here? As you wish, consider them vanquished."

Motas followed the warp signature of Draken as he ported away. He wasn't ready for what was about to occur, but he knew it would be a test of loyalty. Looking at the Lord from a distance, Motas attempted to see who the invader was. It was hard to make him out, but the shape of the man seemed familiar. After observing the enemy, then he would make his move.

First test to prove my strength and loyalty to the Void, let the games begin...

Koragon

01-12-2011

Haelion dodges back quickly, his blade twirling around him as he stares forward at Draken unphased.

"The League is nothing but a political figure head, I make my own actions my friend. I have came seeking you, and you personally. Your reign and terror as a Void will no longer go overlooked... For I am here to stop you."

Haelion, his other hand echoing with a deep channeled magic, finally burst forth from his hand at the all the eggs in the room, the massive concussive energy breaking open every egg in the area. The force of the massive blast echoed forth at Draken quickly.

Necromonger

01-12-2011

"A few hours in, and already we have guests? Well.... I should join in. You! Go to the hatchery!" Fuhai ordered his six skeleton warriors to join the battle.

"Let's see who's kind enough to visit." The skeleton warriors' empty eye sockets glowed with the same energies as Fuhai's, granting their master the ability to see what they did. The dead ones moved with unholy alacrity, bolstered by their lord's power.

They arrived to see the high summoner Haelion Bastion, and Fuhai chuckled too see another old classmate.

"Bastion.... is that you? haha.... do you remember me?" He spoke through the corpse puppets at the scene, commanding five of six warriors to attack the summoner. His sword began to crackle with energy, as he slowly made his way to the chamber.

Draken Frosthand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2011

Draken dives into the ground as the energy shockwave washes over, disappearing into the floor of the cavern, but his voice echoes in the air through telepathic means.

"Stop my reign of terror? Hehehehehe... Did you pull that one out of a yordle fairy tale?"

Draken erupts from the ground behind Haelion, unleashing razor fragments of rock and baring his passive pincers to grasp his victim.

"Fair enough, I will play along! Your desecration of our holy grounds end today you misbegotten wretch!"

Koragon

01-12-2011

Haelion quickly turns, slicing his blade from the ground below him in a masterful vertical arc, the blade sparking as it collided with the ground. When his blade connected mid way to himself, an eruption of concussive energy exploded from his sword and himself, smashing away the rocks around him. With his other hand rising, he clenches his fists, causing a massive eruption of shakes and quakes in the western cavern, killing and destroying even more Void eggs.

"Your children are dying, to bad I cannot read them their yordle fairy tales!"

Draken Frosthand

01-12-2011

Draken is pushed back, taking a moment to straighten himself. A chittering laugh coming from hunder his hood.

"Very well... And here I was sure a man carrying a sword would be willing to fight up close and personal... Guess you are as manly as Kaylee."

There is a disturbance in reality, and the remaining eggs in the cave begin to shift fully into the void. In the while, Draken joins his pincers in front of himself, stretching the tentacles on his back a bit more, moving them as if a conductor to an unseen orchestra.

"I do wonder how your mate copes with it... Not that she will have to worry her mind such much longer."

The four tentacles all swing together, and swarms of nether wasps erupt from the air, black rivers of ferocious insects streaming down on Haelion from behind, the sides and above.

Koragon

01-12-2011

Haelion's hands pulsed with a fiery energy as he waved them around him, massive waves of flame cascading around him in a perilous and otherwise frightening black flame, enveloping the insects. His voice stood out strong as he responded to the Void.

"Your strength echos from fear and manipulating your opponent... But I am unchanging beast. You fight someone who has lived longer and experienced more then any mere mortal man. You will not defeat me and claim me as your trophy, for I will leave you with something you will ALWAYS remember!"

Deep in the creatures mind, a spark was ignited. A deep runic magic was at work in Haelion's mind as he pierced the beasts mind, setting off a hot white synapse of magic to erect in his veins and in his mind. The hot magic burned and stretched at everything in his body like a cancer, seeking some way out of the creatures body.

"You will be purified like the Void before you."

Draken Frosthand

01-12-2011

Draken twitched once, rubbind his forehead with a tentacle and then finally roaring out.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... "

There he fell to his knees, tentacles twitching and pincers clattering... Until it stopped.

And then the room froze down entirelly.

"Silly games."

He got back on his feet, dusting his robes.

"Unchanging is not something you should be proud of. Unchanging does not learn, it does not improve. And how long your life has been is meaningless, for in the deepest confines of the void were your so called 'sanity' would dare not go, I have bore witness to the birth and death of entire worlds."

Still he rubs his head once.

"I don't know what kinds of voidlings you have been fighting to make this... Parlor trick effective. But if you think it will be that easy to assault my body or my mind... Think better. I was one of the greatest mages of runeterra when I was but a mere mortal man and you can be sure I have not slacked any ever since I was reborn in her grace."

the robes part to give way to a hidden pair of claws, an odd misture of hands and pincers, dexterous and plated, weaving spells between the fingers.

"I will assure you that my strength comes from the simple fact..."

Mana-laced bolts of razor ice shoot out towards Haelion, at the same time that the ice and snow gather into the form of small beasts at Draken's feet and rush towards him with fangs and claws at the ready.

"... I can't think of a good line now. It has nothing to do with the emotional states of others, however. That merely weakens them... And amuses me. What is the point of life if we are not amused by it after all?"