[Application RP] Coldthron Spire, Basilica of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Transience

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2011

He turned to answer the question asked of him, grinning at the captives died and their blood fell upon the altar.

"Keen's call was seen by certain individuals who took him seriously and seek to crush the Void before the higher entities are released. Since then, their numbers have grown significantly and they have powerful allies. Their order is only beginning. I suggest we bury it before it has a chance to fly. And if I may, they must not, under any circumstances, step foot in the great temple of Icathia. I have been asked to ensure that above all else. And this organization, I believe, is tied to the League in many senses. As I said, we have common enemies."

Kasmiria

01-12-2011

Hakim was listening intently on the host’s words. Personally, he wanted to rip that ignorant bug off and smear the altar with his insides for his rudeness. Fortunately, his sister’s will restrained him from acting. He turned to his sister and found she was no longer at his side.

Alina approached one of the corpses, “The darkness in your soul…it sang to me.”

As she said this, the body flared with a blood-shaded aura. Near the heart, a gray orb glowed softly with black spots. The black was growing, but the soul was fighting…

“All those bribes you have taken for years… even rape? No, it would be a waste to let you pass on to the afterlife, when you can serve us. We’ll reward you for your taint. “

She chuckled and held out her hand, speaking in otherworldly tongue. Come….Let that darkness consume and remake you. A golden, bloodshot eye appeared in the center of her hand.

The soul struggled against the temptation, but eventually the blackness consumed the grey orb completely. The corpse peeled away at the skin, and a harden violet/red carapace with black spines emerged from the back. The frail human arms split at the center, starting at the hand. The skin peeled and hardened the same way, and the limbs became tentacles with mouths. The legs warped, splitting into four new scorpion-like ones. A tail formed like a scorpion as well, a demonic-like eye was on the tip surrounded by claw like spurs. The neck laceration, which ended his human life, formed teeth along the opened flesh. Its face had lost all of its hair and was no longer recognized as human. It was more ant with extra set of mandibles and more eyes.

“There you go, you feel a lot better now…” Alina caressed the creature’s face. “Now, be a good boy and stand over there while your body and mind finishes.”

Alina went the altar, followed by Hakim. He placed both of his left arms on his sister’s shoulder. They looked at everyone around them.

“Yes, Lord Draken, we’re quite aware of this forming. Although, I see so many holes and shadows inside their little group, but that will not a reason to get overconfident. I’ll see them as a challenge. A challenge that the dark gods desired me to have. How enduring their souls will be? When will their darkness takes over them? "

She followed that question with a soft malicious laughter, " It will be great fun to destroy them. It is also become apparent that I will encounter them sooner than planned. . .They have something that belongs to us.“

Hakim smiled, “We take heed of your concern and respect it. We will not falter over them. Eventually their meddling will end, and our role to start the Coming will begin.”

Alina glared at her twin, “Now now my dear brother, don’t reveal our identities so soon.” It was probably a little too late to retract Hakim’s statement. She looked at Fuhai. “By the way, the sacrifices was a nice gesture, however to earn the true power of the Void. You should consider giving yourself. . . Just a thought and only hint. Thank you for the new member of the Void. As for the bug’s question…”

Hakim’s voice interrupted her, “We are here to see what serves the Void, if you truly serve it. My sister believes in a united front against all that opposed the Void. I’ll go along with it, of course. As for what we are, we’re creatures fostered and reborn by the Void. However, we will not discuss our true ranks or our real names.”

Motas

01-12-2011

Looking upon the arrivals with much curiosity, Motas listened intently on the speech given by the one called Keen and Draken. He knew they meant what they said, and they intended to keep any threats or promises made.

"Lord Draken, it would not be my place to ridicule you in any manner. These Preservers, as they call themselves, could become a threat should they accumulate any vital information."

He then turned to Keen and spoke with a respectful tone. "My reason for being here is to enhance my own powers and perhaps see if these Void beings can satiate my thirst for blood and a cure for my own ailments."

"I am but a wanderer, no one can put ties on my history. I am yours to command as an assassin for the Void. Major battles to small skirmishes, my blade is yours."

((OOC: If some kind of war was to break out between these two factions, how epic would that be eh? ))

Booty Colin

01-12-2011

Farrow spoke with an unearthly chill in his voice, his body lifting off the ground and green trails streaming from his eyes.

"I am Mortius, and this fool serves as my vessel. Hail the void gods. He shall punish all who oppose us with swift strikes and death."

Farrow returned to the ground and his master allowed him a moment of speech.

"I serve no one but the master, and my blade. The master's will be done."

Draken Frosthand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2011

(But that is the entire point!)

Draken smiles before twisting back to his voidborn form. And twisting is indeed a more than apt verb, because the transformation is fittingly macabre.

"Hohohoho... Excellent, just pardon my clichés, in these sorts of gatherings there is usually that one individual who believes he can do it all by himself."

Then he raises a pincer and claps it once.

"But me, I did not even say why I am here... Besides this being my home, of course. It is the simplest of things, and similar to transience, I serve one of the void gods, I serve the Great Mother of Us All, who spawned numberless of the voidborn, and who shall remake Runeterra in her glorious image... Hohohoho... Our brood here is but a trifle fraction of her grandeur... Hohohoho..."

Kahzel

01-12-2011

Antheon remembered something about The Preservers.

Yes... Demacia sent one of theirs to the Preservers, though i don't know who exactly.((This is because Kahzel is part of the preservers, but not it's council, and Demacia kept its representative on the Preservers confidential to everyone except the Darkflare family.)), This will be indeed an opportunity to crush and show Demacia the power of The Void., then he kneeled in direction to the Altar, and finished So my powers are at your service. I only ask in return, some of your power. Enought to be powerful and to not lose sanity. I don't want to be a mindless flesh messenger, like The Prophet. No offence intended though.

Draken Frosthand

01-12-2011

"None had. Yes, yes. Antheon. I can sense it in you, a great loinging... Yess... I can give power in her name, in doses too... Try a magnanimously minuscule taste of their portentious prowess!"

Draken's tentacles turn towards the vortex over the altar, molding it, inspiring an undescriptible vision to glare forth from beyond and stare Antheon down with a blast of nether energies. A gaze into the beyond, an infusion of terrible power no different from what some others have bore witness to.

He can pull out of the gaze as quickly as he feels it has been enough.

Meanwhile, Draken looks sideways a few times and brings a pincer up to his face.

Kahzel

01-12-2011

As Antheon stared at the Vortex, immense thoughts of depraving and horrific things came to hims mind, as if he was becoming the devil itself in just a matter of seconds. Dire secrets are revealed to him, and he feels an undescriptable pain. It didn't matter, the pain was totally overcame by the power he was feeling through his body, coming from the eyes. The nether... i feel it... Antheon was dazzled, but he still had his senses on. His dark magic was roaring out of his body, volley after volley, ice spikes formed out of nowhere, against Antheon's will. The Frozen Warlock was something different. At some point, he heard a voice:

You shall be my deathbringer.

He felt his ears burn, as the sound of the voice was terrible, impossible to describe, the sole hearing would kill a peasant.

You shall kill in my name.

His nose started bleeding.

You will conquer in the name of the Broodmother.

He couldn't stand more, and closed his eyes. The bleeding stopped, his ears felt normal again, the pain ceased, the ice spikes dissipated, the volleys stopped. He was different. He was more powerful.

The Broodmother spoke to me. I shall be her deathbringer, she said. From now on, I will be The Voidmancer, in the name fo the Broodmother! Antheon still has his will and sanity, but the power given to him, even if it was minuscule as Draken said, was a great amount of energy to start with, and if that power kept coming he was more than honoured to pledge loyalty to the Broodmother.

((I will update Antheon's profile also))

he was feeling different, as new powers flowed through his veins.

I need some dummies to test my new powers! Give me something to train on, or someone to kill in the Void's name and her mother!

Draken Frosthand

01-12-2011

Draken shuffled during the Antheon's ascendance, his attention seemingly split.

Until at the end, he finally spoke -equal parts speech and telepathy-, even as distant spaces folded around him.

"Intruder in the nest. All soldiers to the western clutch!"

And then he teleported.

And at another point of the caves he appeared, ravenous crawling and flying things flocking to him like a crown as he stared down the invader, with more void-things coming behind in the tunnels.

Koragon

01-12-2011

As the Void began to pour into the Western clutch, and Draken himself charging forward furiously at the location, Haelion Bastion was slicing away at every egg and other important void target in sight with his sword wreathed in a very deep red flame. His sword twirled expertly, the puss and awful stench of fresh dead Void oozing in the air, but he suddenly stopped. He looked at the deep winding cavern passage in front of him, twirling his blade readily
Good, I got his attention.
Haelion looked forward at the entrance, keeping a battle position as his other hand swirled with a deep energy.