[Application RP] Coldthron Spire, Basilica of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kahzel

01-11-2011

Antheon was having his doubts about this 'sacrifice', but he had to do it in order to advance further.

Well... started removing his right glove, All i have to do is to make a blood offering? Nothing else?
While he headed towards the Altar.

He was decided to do it, but he didn't know exactly what it was.

After giving it a thought, he mumbled: Void Gods, i am Antheon. It's a pleasure to meet you. Then, he, using a dagger he had on hi belt, cutted his palm, placing the wound in the altar. Then, using his magic took some of the blood on his hand, snd shaped it into an orb. Healing his wound and putting the glove back, he placed the blodo orb in the altar and spoke: Here, you have a piece of my essence, enchanted with my own powers.

Motas

01-11-2011

Noticing the interior of the Spire, it was apparent that there was a greater power at work there. Everything was beautifully made in its own sick, twisted fashion. Such workmanship was not of this world, that was for sure. The great statues of the Void Gods were in the altar chamber, and what a sight they were. The makers of the behemoths must have gone insane upon finishing. They were images Motas had only dared to think of in his mind. To think that such creatures exist in real life, the thought was intimidating at worst.

A sacrifice eh? That is fair enough to ask for a show of loyalty...

As Antheon was heading towards the Altar, Motas would allow him the Altar first. No need to be rushed in such a sacred ritual.

Speakes

01-11-2011

Farrow took his place in line after the others. He was wary of swearing allegiance to the void, but it was the master's will. The master's will be done.

Necromonger

01-11-2011

Wong Fuhai had abruptly left the gathering to return to the surface, his aging mind forgetting the customary gesture of gifts between allies.

He returned with a small group of undead warriors pulling a small cage. Inside the cage were gagged and bound prisoners, stripped to loincloths but their physical builds and attitudes marked them as Demacian soldiers. The skeleton warriors dragged the captives near the altar area, but Fuhai orders them to pause.

Wong Fuhai notices the speaker at the altar, and being the gentleman he was, waited his turn.

Undead Mantis

01-11-2011

The creature's face may have been hidden by its robes, but that did not disguise the configuration of its arthropod body. One could see the rotting carapace of the four legs that poked out below the robe, as they carried the body to behind the altar. There is a slight purple glow that came from the hood, its source unknown.

There was a brief pause as the creature's mandibles clicked a couple of times, preparing themselves for the task of speaking the Common tongue of the peoples of Runeterra. As it did so it looked down at the altar as the various faithful came up to spill but a bit of blood as an appeasement to the Void. It realized that all it had to give was its words, and service.

"Tch... greetings and salutations to you, those that have weathered the mountain to journey here... tck to our gracious host's lair." It extended a raptorial leg, encrusted with blackened blood that was not its own, to Lord Frosthand. Slowly it turned back to the masses. "Tch... I am pleased to see that many of you are not... tch... taken aback by my unusual appearance. I... tck... am called by the Summoners of the League, as Keen."

It paused as it looked out onto the gathered here, their many shapes and sizes an indication that the Void's servants here in Runeterra were varied. Good, it thought.

"You... tch... may or may not know me as the Summoner... that spoke out on the League Communes ((forums)), calling out those fellow beings that serve the coming power that will consume those who do not recognize the doom at hand. If you haven't already... tch... I encourage you to speak there and declare your devotion. A... tch... list is being made."

It paused and sputtered for a bit, black bile splashing a bit on its robe as it brought up a sleeve to its mouth. Such were the symptoms of the ageless dead.

"Crk... I have come here... To see the enlightened gathered in one place... tch... to speak to them and ask... why have all of you come here? ...tck.... Speak... each of you, tell us why you have answered the call?"

NecroLoliKing

01-11-2011

"I am here to crush the League and its foolish dream of peace, and to be the strongest of the dark arts. But do not expect me to bow to whatever xeno-gods you serve. I seek power for myself and no other. And I seek it NOW. If my command is necessary to achieve this, I shall gladly assume it."

The iron clad, aging necromancer spoke in a resonating voice, one of a dominating personality. He walked and acted with a senior's air, his crimson cloak fluttering about in an absent wind. His face may be hidden, but the man oozes charisma and confidence.

((Bossy old man, isn't he? 84 and still wishes for world domination and whatnot))

Kahzel

01-12-2011

Antheon, hearing Keen's question, answered: I strive for power. Darkness goes along with everything. Since i became a Warlock, i've been researching and developing ways to embrace The Void and its power. Finally, the time has come. I will prove everyone who rejected my work that THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN REJECTED! The Council, no, Demacia shall fall to my powers and the might of The Void! he said loudly while releasing a dark aura as he spoke.

As he regained calm, he finished: Even if that means sacrifices. As long as i keep my conscience, i will follow what The Void wants, and with their power i shall rule.

Draken Frosthand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2011

Draken rises from his seat and walks up to the altar, running a barbed tentacle across the spilled blood.

"Yes, yes. Keen. Your gathering is exactly why we are here, most likely, but not for the reasons you think."

A magical force runs from the tentacle to the blood, energysing the altar and causing a spiralling vortex to open above it.

"It is a small issue, my good Keen, that your gathering in the league did not call forth only those who are faithful, like us, but also a fair number of those who would oppose us... And I mean us, small, singular agents of the dark gods beyond, those scant few of us who tether the cold vast to runeterra. And they organized... With no purpose other than to oppose us, whoever we are, wherever we are... Nothing personal, of course, except to you two, Antheon and Fuhai... Correct?"

The vortex changes to show the most vocal faces of the gathering, the ones who would then become the council of the preservers.

"And lets make no mistake gentlemen, and madeimoselle, we are not numerous and we are not invincible, specially if they manage to pick us off one by one."

The broodlord clatters his pincers.

"Now... Who will be the first to ridicule me for worrying about the machinations of mortals? Don't be shy, I will even go back to my human form if it makes it easier on you."

On cue, Draken turns back to his human form, vortex still swirling above his head, an amused smile on his face.

Transience

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2011

Transience smiled gleefully as he fingered his mending arm. "Keen, first allow me to thank you for speaking out on the League Communes. In the end it is because of you that everything was begun. You have my heartfelt gratitude. As for my purpose, you would know well enough my friend. I do The Father's bidding. I am His will made flesh, an eternal agent of the Void."

He then turned for a moment towards the two people who had spoken before him. "It seems, a search for power is a goal you both share. I have nothing to say on your opinions of our gods, though I do not speak for everyone. In the end, we share a common enemy and the Void offers more power than you could imagine," He said pleasantly. His eyes narrowed slightly and a small smirk graced his face. "You will have your wish. But do remember that everything has a price."

He turned to Draken and the vortex swirling above his head. "You are not to be ridiculed Draken. The Preservers are a pressing concern, at least in that they are the only real concern we have. The rest of Runeterra stand ignorant as the Void closes in. But this order must be shattered first."

With that he fell back, silent. He was eager to here what the others had to say.

Necromonger

01-12-2011

"Accept this as a token of... good will." He ordered the skeleton warriors to the altar, and with cold brutality slowly sawed the captives' throats open, spilling blood onto the altar. Fuhai looked on in silence, as though listening to their death screams like some macabre song.

He then to Transience, speaking in formal tone.

"What do we know of these... meddling children? these so called Preservers? In my vast experience, it is always good to crush opposition before it can become a threat." He clenched his fist in a dramatic fashion to emphasize his statement.