[Application RP] Coldthron Spire, Basilica of the Void

12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kahzel

01-10-2011

Interesting... As a member of the Shadow Council, i've been investigating Necromancers, being him one of our focal points. Bt it'd be better if you weren't expelled from the league, your way of doing things was... delightful. Antheon was being serious, he really enjoyed the Necromonger's work.

If it interests you, i'm here to show ym land that we should accept The Void as we accepted dark magic. It goes well with everything. But these guys are so narrow-minded that everything that doesn't shine or sparkle is bad. Even the founders of the Shadow Council rejected my ideals. And then he mumbled, Those idiots... They all will pay. Anger came quickly to him, as he pressed his fist, showing a dark arua around it. Then, he regained calmness back.

It will be interesting to work along one of my used-to-be enemies. Said finally.

Draken Frosthand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2011

The newest arrival is directed into the tower by those same two guards.

"Keen, my good Keen. I have no idea! Our Mother called her own, the Father called his... And others, yes, yes, yes... Hehehe, the void gods are many, and many too may their servants be, or those who simply wish to bask in the great dark beyond, but know little of it yet... Yesss..."

Draken pulls one last lever, and the lift cranks up, before going down into what might very well be a free fall. A long, long descent through a tunnel carved in the mountain, with the shafts that hold it in place spiraling ever so slightly to make it gain further speed (and turn weaker stomachs).

At some point the walls give way for a vast cave, far, far bellow the spire, with the walls crawling with tendrils and illuminated by bioluminescent things, and the smell of abominable life hailing from beyond this world hanging heavy in the air.

Then the lift suddenly stops, and without the crash one would expect. Draken is the first to walk out of it and into the stone floor of the cavern, heading for a large gate to the north.

"Our brood is working on a small... Shall we call it a greenhouse, yes, yes. A greenhouse..." - more like a purplehouse - "Do not linger, the young are many, many, many, many and I am not entirely sure if they have already been fed... Hohohoho... The basilica is just ahead. Prepared to the specifications they inspired on my masons... Hehehehe... It is wonderful, magnifique, indeed."

The grand doors open before the entourage, allowing entry into a richly decorated complex, with miriad of horrendous idols to the deities of the void near the walls.

"You may take the altar first, Transience my good man.Yes, yes, yes..."

Kahzel

01-10-2011

Antheon couldn't be less amazed by everything. He was todl by other warlocks that the "breeding places of the voidborn were places filled with horrific things that would make you puke and bleed from your eyes, and their personal places emitted screams that would make you have nightmares while awaken", of course, he knew that was wrong.

The breeding place, which Draken called 'greenhouse', was clearly interesting, but he kept walking. He didn't want to the vodiling to notice him.

As they reached the basilisca, seeing those idols of voidborn with shapes no one could describe, one in particular stunned him as soon as he saw it.

"This... creature... i've seen it before..."

((I'll let you shape the creature.))

Booty Colin

01-10-2011

Farrow, pensive as always, started to slice himself with his runed blade. He showed little concern for the spawnlings and the dark, cloaked figures around him. He only thought of the blade

The master, though, was very interested. Every so often, he activated his demon spell and craned Farrow's neck to look at the creatures, much to the assassin's annoyance. Farrow remained passive and silent, waiting for the inevitable tingle of his master's influence.

Kasmiria

01-10-2011

Alina proceeded ahead of Transcience, following by Hakim. His four arms restrained themselves, trying not to bump the other man.

As they passed the nursery, he found his sister stopped at the tiny voidling. He felt her thoughts, but remind her she could felt feed them later if Draken ok'd it. Alina agreed waited at the door with Hakim, as waiting Transciene to go in first.

NecroLoliKing

01-10-2011

Wong Fuhai proceeded when all the others moved. He did not react to the tiny creatures scurrying about, and was fairly indifferent when his massive iron boot stepped on something, making a sick crunching sound. A voidling had wandered aimlessly beneath the warlord. It could not avoid the great weight crushing it.

"Blasted vermin." He muttered, wiping the purple blood off a nearby rock. His eye wandered back to the creature a few steps away, which was slowly regenerating and continuing along as though nothing had happened. In fact, it seemed to have grown a much harder carapace.

"Interesting." He said again.

Transience

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2011

Transience strode through the cavern, admiring the things that Draken had managed to grow within. The voidlings would grow quickly, and that was only a good thing. He smiled at the altar surrounded by the statues of Void deities. The chamber was decorated to truly give an impressive look.

"Thank you Draken," He said as he was offered the altar.

He stepped up to it and knelt, murmuring words in long forgotten languages. His eyes flash to red and green once more for an instant before changing back to faint violet. One of his shoulder talons descended and gashed his right arm, spilling blood upon the altar. Transience stood back, seemingly not bothered as the wound began to heal itself.

"A show of good faith and of a common cause," He smiled at the others in the room. "Who would like to take the altar next?"

Undead Mantis

01-10-2011

The Mantis scuttled towards the altar, saying not a word, hoping his advancement conveyed his wish to speak to the masses.

((I ask whomever is in charge of the Altar for permission to speak to the masses.))

azombiespants

01-11-2011

Ethan followed the group of Void servants, looking around the interior of the spire as they progressed. He felt Nur'Kahz-Ahn's undeniable satisfaction upon seeing the Void hatchery.
It has been to long since I have seen true Voidlings. These fools do not truly comprehend the terror that these spawn will mature into.
Ethan, more pleased that Nur'Kahz-Ahn had found something else to focus his attentions on, rather than stewing over insults and retributions. His mind felt much less strained for it.
Emerging into the fiendish sanctum, Ethan surveyed the various terror inducing forms portrayed. He felt slightly sick over the twisted pleasure it probably gave the craftsmen to form them.
Quiet your thoughts, you gutless primate. They aren't even truly accurate depictions. Those are merely the forms these great Void beings take in order to allow their mortal servants to perserve their sanity. The only human I knoww of who has ever seen a greater Voidlings true form, and lived, is Mal-Zahar. And he is quite insane.
Ethan was not neccesarily put at ease by this statement, but then Nur'Kahz-Ahn forced him to deal with it, and it was no longer an issue. Returning his attention to the group, he heard Draken tell Transience to go to the altar first. Curious at first as to what would occur, he felt slightly nasueated when one of the robed man's talons stabbed into his arm. However, he wasn't impressed, as show of dedication and loyalty go. After all, what is the flesh to one who makes sacrifices of the mind?
Nur'Kahz-Ahn, Ethan sensed, was slowly regaining his previous ill-humor due to the implicit demand Transience's performance made.
Do they expect ME to make a show of loyalty to the Void?? I who was spawned there, who lived there eons before Runeterra was even a speck of galactic dust??
Luckily for Ethan's stressed mind, Nur'Kahz-Ahn was distracted by the large, rotting, insect which walked forward after Transience. Ethan was mildly surprised when it requested permission to speak, yet he should not have been. After all, he witnessed many stranger things over his travels.
Nur'Kahz-Ahn's anger was unabated, however.

Draken Frosthand

01-11-2011

((zombie, just for the record, Draken is 100% voidborn, so he knows perfectly well all that he is doing.

Also, whoever decides to go next, just go, don't ask for authorization. >>))

Draken scratched the side of his head with a tentacle at Transience's display. Hmm. Not exactly what he expected but the blood would come in handy. Then Keen asked to speak, and with a simple gesture Draken gave him way to the altar.

----

Antheon stops at the visage - as understood by one of the simpletons of the village outside - of a nameless minor deity marked simply as "The Render", an eyeless thing partitioned in the middle by what seens to be a fanged maw that runs all of its body, and with numerous clawed appendages growing from its back and a mane of tendrils from its bottom. Simplistic at best, but it was made by a mere man, after all.

12345678 ... 13