[Application RP] Coldthron Spire, Basilica of the Void

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undead Mantis

01-09-2011

The undead insect had managed to get its wings working for this journey, for climbing up the mountain would have taken ages and while the creature had the patience for that trip, it knew the host of the spire would not. It lands in the courtyard, looking at who had already arrived. Its compound eyes, glowing a faint, dark purple light. It's mandibles clicked a few times and then it managed to speak the words of the common tongue on Runeterra.

"Tschh... Greetings fellow servants of the Void. Lord Frost.. tck... Hand. I have come -tch- as your invitation warranted. What brings... tck... us all here?"

Kahzel

01-09-2011

Antheon had a dream last night. A nightmare, he thought. But it was more than just that, he knew.
"The Void... is calling me.", he silently left Demacia, going to Coldthorn village.

"What does it want?" repeated to himself many times.

Putting his black gloves on, his belt with 3 or 4 bags filled with different dusts, Antheon arrived to the village, and he wasn't ignored by the people.

"Look, the Warlock of Demacia...", "The Shadow of Demacia... what is he doing here?, most of them mumbled between them.

As he walked, he crossed with a bunch of interesting people. The spire was kind of visible from there.
He went to the others, among them was a voidborn.

"Let me guess... it was you who called or you interceded in our calling." Pausing, then continued:

"Those who may have heard about me may not trust me, but fear not, as i'm here by myself. No one sent me here."

((EDIT: Forgot to post profile: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/200))

azombiespants

01-09-2011

(http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/182)

Ethan slogged through the snow-covered rocks. He could see the spire in the distance, piercing the skies like a spear shattering the heavens. He was cold, but that did not matter. The Void beckoned. He disagreed with Nur'Kahz-Ahn on many things. But on the subject of the Void, they were in complete agreement. They would follow the commands they were given, or they would be consumed. Ethan did not want to be consumed.
The spire was much closer now, only a few steps remained and Ethan was in the courtyard. Already there were other servants of the Void, powerful beings whose names Runeterrans hardly dared whisper.

Oh, shush. They are not so great, you feeble fool. They only aspire for greatness, which they will never truly achieve. Those of the Void are always greater than their servants, Nur'Kahz-Ahn said.

"Put a sock in it Nurkahz. I am aware of our insignificance already."

Thus calling attention to himself, Ethan was at a loss for what to say. These were beings of power and consequence. He was a simple farmer.

He heard Nur'Kahz-Ahn sigh. Why do I put up with you, you cringing toad?

Ethan's mouth began to move against his will. A hellish voice spoke, grating on Ethan's mind.
-I am Nur'Kahz-Ahn, a true creature of the Void. Those whom I obey demand that I represent him here, and so here I am.

Draken Frosthand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

Draken turned to the newest arrivals, pincers clattering in excitement.

"Haha! Keen, I heard much of you, they told me much of you, yess... And you, Antheon of Demacia, another faithful! And... Nur'Kahz-Ahn... You... Look like a farmer."

Not a soldier, or a mage but... A farmer. Not the most impressive of things.

NecroLoliKing

01-09-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/197

The old necromancer paused as he entered the spire, and looked back at the new arrivals, crossing his armored arms in contempt at the sight.

"What pitiful creatures have come to be part of this army?" He said to no one in particular; the slaves chained to him would not speak, while the skeleton warriors flanking him could not.

azombiespants

01-09-2011

Ethan winced. Though Nur'Kahz-Ahn was good at controlling his outer expressions, that simply made his inner anger all the more severe. Ethan's mind was strained to the fullest from the mental screams of rage inside of his head. Hastily he said
"Forgive me, lords, for my appearance... My looking like a farmer has nothing to do with Nur'Kahz-Ahn, or his vast powers.... I... am simply his host. Ethan, sirs.

Kahzel

01-09-2011

Interesting... This is truly interesting. I didn't know that voidborn creatures liked slaves... farm slaves. Antheon was being sarcastic.

Now, what is the purpose of coming here? We weren't brought here just to see our faces. Antheon was surely impatient. The Void called and he wanted to know why.

Draken Frosthand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

Frosthand clattered his pincers.

"Yes, yes, yes... Of course, reasons, reasons. You should all follow me and Transience to the cathedral, yes, yes, in the caverns bellow. Follow me, hohohohoho... Then we shall explain... Yes..."

Draken turns his back on the gathered individuals and walks to the great ornate gates of his spire, which open on their own as he passes. A typical parlor trick of mages.

Two large winged things not unlike men and not unlike worms fly from whitin the tower, taking position at the outer gates of the courtyard, no doubt to greet any late arrivals.

Draken stops in the middle of the tower, in a large circle between four iron shafts, before turning back on the others.

"Come on in, come on in... It is a long way down..."

Kahzel

01-09-2011

Antheon was surprised by the architecture of the place. It was something he had never seen before.

He remained silent, he didin't want to keep talking for now. But he was eager to know where they were heading. He checked his glvoes and his belt, everything was in order.

NecroLoliKing

01-09-2011

"No point in losing good slaves." Wong muttered, unchaining his women slaves and commanding them back to the carriage outside. He wore his dread helm, and his eyes immediately flared with crackling red energy, granting him vision in the darkness.

He held his skull scepter in one hand, his power sword sheathed at his side. He walked forward, following his host, his black cloak fluttering about in an absent wind.

12345612 ... 13