[Application RP] Coldthron Spire, Basilica of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draken Frosthand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

((Transience is mia and I guess no one else felt like typing anything yet.))

Draken's portal leads to the basilica, back where they left the Althorns and Transience.

Draken is already there, adressing the aforementioned trio.

"And that small issue was dealt with. Haelion Bastion, one can only wonder how he discovered my little hive cluster... Trifle. The man is dying, as is typical of men, he will not be a concern to us for long."

Necromonger

01-17-2011

Wong Fuhai walked back to the group, unscathed.

"Just like him to attack with such bravado. I propose a counter-attack. Do we know where the Preservers are, or where they shall we working?"

azombiespants

01-17-2011

((I'm assuming by the group, you meant you went back to the basilica necromonger))

Ethan walked into the basilica, observing that Transience and Althorns had not moved from where they were originally. Perhaps, they had something they were discussing behind our backs. Perhaps, they were in cahoots with the Preservers! Maybe the attack had been set up, in order that those Anti-Void would be able to converse Maybe-
Ethan, Shut Up! I can't hear myself think!
Jolted out of his internal monologue by Nur'Khaz-Ahn, Ethan heard what Wong Fuhai had said and subsequently burst into laughter.
"Attack them because they attack us? Of course we will attack them! The question is quite ina-

-The purpose of this meeting was to consolidate our forces, was it not? why else would the Void demand this of us, if not in order to destroy a nuisance before it can become truly obnoxious? Nur'Khaz-Ahn said, cutting off Ethan's ramblings However, we haven't yet completed the original purpose of this meeting, so we can hardly go off right this instance.

And on a side note, Ethan you really are beginning to annoy me.

Draken Frosthand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

"Our peasant friend is correct. There will be a proper time for retribution, but first we must finish our business among ourselves. Organzation, gentleman, can be everything."

Draken returns to his human form, pulling his glasses off to clean them.

"An easy means of communication must be priority, we are all busy people, it is much better if there is no need for everyone to walk here if we are to meet. Yes, yes. Any suggestions?"

Kahzel

01-18-2011

Well... Antheon took one of his unenchanted orbs from his pouch, just to clean it, We can always send a decoy or two to their Headquarters, for multiple reasons. Antheon finishes cleaning the orb, and starts enchanting it with his new Void Powers.

Also, we can send someone in disguise, an spy... to disrupt their forces. You know, sap their warriors, silence their mages, burn their siege weapons... What worries me, is the teleport ihnibitor they have set up. Antheon knew this because the Shadow Council was assigned to send an envoy there, which was supposed to be Dacaltior himself, but the man was a busy person so it was obvious he would send another person.

Antheon keeps thinking, and gets an idea. He takes one of his personally crafted blood orbs, just like the one he offered in the Altar.

See this? They have my essence. I normally use them for decoys. What can they do? With enough magic knowledge, they can convert into a souless avatar of mine, doing the work until death. I know how to craft them not only for me, although i need your blood. Then, showing up the orb he enchanted before, he continued. And this, my fellow partners, is a Void-enchanted orb. It would be good to have one near those pesky guys, as Void energies can lead some serious headaches to common people. But as i said, we need a decoy, or a spy on their base.

Undead Mantis

01-19-2011

The mantis, having found its way back to the main hall pondered the question of efficient communication.

"As always... tch... the Void... holds the answer..." it clicked.

As it spoke it effortless summoned a small void creature, not unlike the Voidlings of Champion Malzahar, which, upon entering this world, scuttled about on the mantis' raptorial claw as the monster held it up for display.

"We... are all adept at the use of magics... tck... are we not? ...the Void has servants such as these that are without number... sch... we... can inscribe messages upon the very essences of the void's smaller servants... tch... and send them through the void to take messages... to the faithful... tch..."
((Essentially, an E-Mailing list, or a Facebook Group that would send messages to all it's members.)

The small void creature had many legs upon which it scuttled away from its summoner, to explore the world. The mantis watched it crawl away and pondered another option.

"Though... tch... barring that option... sch... we can use our combined powers to carve a pocket sanctuary in the Void... skh... one that is only accessible by the faithful... via a portal that can only be used... with the proper rites... There... we can meet... without a walk... tck... or a flight," it said, fluttering its wings slightly.
((A LoL client chatroom with a chosen name specifically for this purpose. Or, simply using the Facebook Group chat. I went ahead and made a group, for anyone interested.))

Draken Frosthand

01-20-2011

(We use roarchat and I personally have no use for facebook)

Draken scratches the side of his face.

"No one here needs explaining of what a voidling is Keen, and that is hardly what I had in mind, I was thinking of something faster, not a simple courier... Even then, I would have a better option in the psychic Whispers that inhabit the void, useful little things they are, capable of creating a large telepathic network between their hosts... Area would be an issue, however, for we are too scattered for the Whispers.

I was actually thinking of void spheres holding permanent portals, they can transmit voice with great speed and ease, as well as being much easier to conceal than..."

Draken holds up a voidling, a monster the size of a large dog with vibrant colors in his carapace.

azombiespants

01-20-2011

Once more, Nur'Khaz-Ahn's strange, twisted voice emitted from Ethan's physical body.
-Regardless of what your ultimate decision is, It hardly effects me. I can easily converse with any that I have met, no matter where they may reside. Such is the power granted to the Voidmind's avatar. All I wonder is if we can name our little cadre of the Void's servants something. It becomes tiresome to not have anything to call ourselves.

Predictably,Ethan found Nur-Khaz-Ahn's statement hilarious.
"A group now, are we Nurkhaz??? With a bunch of humans??" he said laughing "I would never have expected that from one such as you!"
He then fell to his knees in a paroxysm of hilarity.
Do get a grip, Ethan. I may find that you are better off without the ability to speak.