Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Help] Nasus Builds, Masteries, and Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

talamaska

01-11-2010

the question was about runes, not items and masteries, but obviously people can't read.
I decided that critical hit chance is the best suit for him. You can try also some combination crit chance + crit dmg.
I'm playing with Nasus only for now and so far it's very good chance from runes (arround 20%) combined with masteries of offense + crit chance (3 x 3,33%) can become good, imba even chance to crit in start of the game, combined with attack damage, attack speed and life steal items and ap (if possible). In 20 min he can become monster of killing with
his first skill + ulti + aoe + slow + skill = gg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyfe

01-11-2010

Quote:
talamaska:
the question was about runes, not items and masteries, but obviously people can't read.

Actually, the very title of the thread says "builds, masteries, and runes", and then OP goes on to list his proposal for all three, and then ask for input and suggestions regarding each.

So your little quip was not only completely unnecessary, but also hilariously ironic. I hope you have a great time extracting your foot from your mouth.