Currently, where is Jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDeadSpeaker

01-08-2011

I really like his playstyle and the few times I've played with him, no matter if I've lost or won, I've had fun. Those are the kinds of champs I like. I haven't played him recently, however, and am curious as to how people build him/do good with him. Any tips are welcome. Going to buy him in a little bit, just want some input.

Space Marine Guy

01-08-2011

I brought him last week. I wreck face with him.

He is a perfectly viable anti-carry and carry, but can use some tweaks to his ult and E.

Anyhow, I can give you my item build and skill order if you want.

A Wild Articuno

01-08-2011

It takes practice, dedication and skill to do well with Jax imo. My friend was hellbent on becoming good with Jax. I hated playing with him during the early stages, when he was still trying to figure him out. But after he got him down, he's really really good with Jax--carries games hard.

I'd say he's a pretty rewarding character IF you can play him well.

Xavderion

01-08-2011

I only play him on normal mode and sadly I always have to play vs. 3 casters.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2011

Probably having a drink with Gragas.

Fugao

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wild Articuno View Post
It takes practice, dedication and skill to do well with Jax imo. My friend was hellbent on becoming good with Jax. I hated playing with him during the early stages, when he was still trying to figure him out. But after he got him down, he's really really good with Jax--carries games hard.

I'd say he's a pretty rewarding character IF you can play him well.
This and the guy above him.

Jax wrecks the other team if you know how to play, but needs a few buffs to his ult and E (Srsly, make it less random)

Argo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-08-2011

If you're playing competitively, he's ****. He gets bursted down in fights effortlessly and requires way too much farm with no realistic way of achieving it. His stun relies on random number generator, always a bad thing. Assume the above posters lauding Jax are casual players. If you really care about winning games, stay far away from Jax.

TheDeadSpeaker

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Marine Guy View Post
I brought him last week. I wreck face with him.

He is a perfectly viable anti-carry and carry, but can use some tweaks to his ult and E.

Anyhow, I can give you my item build and skill order if you want.
Go for it, looking for any help I can get.