Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can this guy get a perma-ban? >_<

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shoe Senpai

01-08-2011

This guy displayed some of the most offensive and aggravating disruption of gameplay I've seen to date... and I really hope that posting here can get something done about this guy...

After reaching level 8 he decided that he was going to AFK, and chose to sit in base calling everyone the N-word over and over and over.

He then decided this was not enough, and blatantly fed... running into the opponents base and exclaiming that he was doing the "N-word worm dance" (he was Shaco). This continues for the rest of the game, and obviously we lose.

In the chatroom afterwards, he says "I won with the N-word dance/N-word N-word N-word say it with me/ say N-word"

What are the chances of getting at least a suspension on someone like this? Am I wasting my energy?

EDIT: I sent a picture of the end-game chat to harassment@riot, I hope something can be done about this guy. Also removed his account name from the OP in case -_-

Bogysaurusrex

01-08-2011

hope you get banned op

Prettyfox

Recruiter

01-08-2011

Pics or it didn't happen.

CLG President

01-08-2011

Quote:
ShoegazeGSB:
This guy Burzum-TMB displayed some of the most offensive and aggravating disruption of gameplay I've seen to date...

Riot this is why we NEED a ingame report function!

Oh wai...

Shoe Senpai

01-08-2011

Quote:
SurrealSilence:
Pics or it didn't happen.

Can I post an uncensored pic here? I highly doubt I can...