Can this guy get a perma-ban? >_<

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shoe Senpai

01-08-2011

This guy displayed some of the most offensive and aggravating disruption of gameplay I've seen to date... and I really hope that posting here can get something done about this guy...

After reaching level 8 he decided that he was going to AFK, and chose to sit in base calling everyone the N-word over and over and over.

He then decided this was not enough, and blatantly fed... running into the opponents base and exclaiming that he was doing the "N-word worm dance" (he was Shaco). This continues for the rest of the game, and obviously we lose.

In the chatroom afterwards, he says "I won with the N-word dance/N-word N-word N-word say it with me/ say N-word"

What are the chances of getting at least a suspension on someone like this? Am I wasting my energy?

EDIT: I sent a picture of the end-game chat to harassment@riot, I hope something can be done about this guy. Also removed his account name from the OP in case -_-

Bogysaurusrex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2011

hope you get banned op

Prettyfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2011

Pics or it didn't happen.

CLG President

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoegazeGSB View Post
This guy Burzum-TMB displayed some of the most offensive and aggravating disruption of gameplay I've seen to date...
Riot this is why we NEED a ingame report function!

Oh wai...

Shoe Senpai

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurrealSilence View Post
Pics or it didn't happen.
Can I post an uncensored pic here? I highly doubt I can...