why i am quitting LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fradam

01-08-2011

so ive quit for since that guy (I sequence I) got banned for over 900 years. so i come back to play a game today, i went to 5 v 5 summoners rift. it started out well. we had me (twitch) a katarina,jax,mundo, and ashe. a little mix of everything. the team had an ok team to. udyr (jungling), mundo, ashe, fiddle, and ryze. looks like a pretty fair match up. so i call bottom imediantly, and grab my ivnisi for ability. so i go gank golem. udyr was there. i waited until he was low on health, then killed him to accomplish first blood! then i waited another min went back to the golem invisi, and there he was AGAIN. so i do the same thing and rack up 2 kills. but while im killing him, our jax turret dives there mundo when they both had FULL health!?!?! like really? so anyway the score is 2 - 9. im like wha??? i look at the score board, ashe has died 5 TIMES. kat died 1 time and mundo died 2 times. i go suicide killing mundo but also killing myself.

mid game and i have 7/1 for my K/D ratio. i look and its 8 - 17!?!?!?! then its about end game with there udyr, ashe, and fiddle FED and i was the only one on my team who was possitive in KDA. and i was not KSing. i had killed myself to save 3 of our teammates (yes even ashe, i know). we lost only destroying 2 of there towers.

dosent sound that bad? let me tell you some in-game stratigies. so i was mid (other team was pushing it) it was a 3 - 2. me along with ashe and mundo. so there ryze has low health and he runs off to the brush on the left go invisi and catch him go. he starts going back when all of the sudden i break stealth and ATTACK. there ashe ULTI's me and im stunnned there ryze runs to the.are mundo desides to go through middle to cut him off and our ashe does 0!!!! so mundo's getting pounded by turrets and he didnt have lots of health to start off with cause he only bougt HP regen!!!! so ryze pops in, mundo WAY off with his cleaver and ryze rune prison's him and mundo dies. im going for ryze but then he cuts through the mid lane. i dont go chase him because about 3 shots from the enemy turret and i have half health. so instead i turn but you then you see there udyr coming for me. sandwiching me in between udyr and ryze. i go invisi past ryze, but then ryze puts down the ward and rune prisons me. udyr comes in with a stun. I was near the river (like 100 range away) and there goes ashe going to top just walking along not helping me at all. i die and then the 2 enemys go for her. i dont know what was wrong with her but she ULTI's in the wrong direction?!?!?! so the 2 have me mundo AND ashe when we could of easily taken them on..

i later cheack ashe's lvl to see what it is, AND SHE/HE IS LVL 30!!!!!!

this is why i am quitting. there are to many of those people who dont know how to play this game, and ruin it for others.

Valdien

01-08-2011

Cya.

DanielFolston

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2011

wall of text

Pwntatochipz

01-08-2011

QQ, no one will miss you.

Pengrin

01-08-2011

See you tomorrow.

thegreatestman

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielFolston View Post
wall of incomprehensible text
Fixed that for you.

CheeseBurguer

01-08-2011

another1???i wonder wy so many are quiting and posting in the forums latelly

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2011

Or in other words "I just had a one bad game, I can't handle it with my tiny balls, so I give up forever."

Heres the mandatory:
Ok.

FoxAmidstStars

01-08-2011

See you in a week.

Haxas

01-08-2011

This game has become more frustrating than fun for me as of lately, don't know what it is they changed exactly. It just seems like everyone plays reckless and gets away with it now.

This game is really boring when the victor is decided in the first 20 minutes and the rest of the game you just get to be someone's punching bag with your individual skill not accounting for a whole lot, because of the AP gangplank going 0-10-5 on your team.

I'll probably keep playing though since the old republic isn't out yet, and dragon age 2 doesn't come out for a few months. Maybe I'll pick up tf2 again :>.