Twisted fate.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fruit Jews

01-08-2011

Granted i have not been playing very long. but i have not seen very much of twisted fate.maybe once out of around 40 something games. Was wondering whether something was done to him to make him useless. was going to unlock him but wasnt sure if he was nerfed into the dirt or not. D:

Pengrin

01-08-2011

He was nerfed, but not that hard.
Still very, very viable and a good pubstomper with excellent poking and bding skills.

OberonDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2011

He can be good, but is very situational. He is split between support and carry, His ult is extremely useful to your team and can be the difference between life and death on both sides. He has a nice spammable stun, but you have to have quick fingers to use him.

Valdien

01-08-2011

He's fine. He has a very high skillcap though because he is extremely slow, extremely squishy, AND has a extremely small range.

but yes he was nerfed into the ground, and then every other champion got buffed or the meta changed thus throwing him deeper and deeper into uselessness.

Fruit Jews

01-08-2011

any suggestions on a different 1350 champ?

clerica

01-08-2011

I believe he'll be free next week, so you'll see more of him then. :P

Fruit Jews

01-08-2011

i hope so. he seems interesting.

Valdien

01-08-2011

He really is. I love his design so much. A guy who throws cards at people? HELL YEAH

reverseshades

01-08-2011

He is among one of the most underated champions in the game. Among the same concept as anivia , except takes even longer to learn than anivia , You really just have to have a love for the character to truly be able to play and understand tf. (Over 400 games with tf)

FuriousLeftNut

01-08-2011

He's just harder to play then most. He's a good champ though.