This community is ****ing trash.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoistLust

01-08-2011

lol

DarkBox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2011

umad

Hella Noob

Eonis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2011

I think there needs to be an half hour wait after finishing a game to be able post on the forums. Then we'll never have to deal with this thread again!

The Soraka

01-08-2011

Quote:
Congrats to every team I ever have that initiates the enemy team AFTER they gank one of our players. 5v4? No problem, aces are fun.
in reality, if a team of 5 killed one of your own, they should stick together and keep pushing, unless the killed the most useless member of your team, but even then, there arent any champs the game is better without, cept maybe a fail alistar or tristana or anivia who "saves" the enemy team from you.

ChemoshofBones

01-08-2011

gotta love thos people who think because your 2/6 your bad... nm fact your baddie teammates fed the people who gave you those deaths....

Johnggernaut

01-08-2011

Valid points in a 'he mad' fashion, sadly. I've been in every group you listed. I found a way to move on and keep playing. Try doing something relaxing between matches. Listen to some relaxing music or watch something funny on the tube. Chances are you'll find peace in between the madness.

Màrkyle

01-08-2011

Did you mean AMAZing trash?

Venom

Recruiter

01-08-2011

Sometimes u lose cause u had a bad team, some times u lose cause u did bad.

But when u start losing too much it's problably cause u suck too.

Délusional

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnggernaut View Post
Valid points in a 'he mad' fashion, sadly. I've been in every group you listed. I found a way to move on and keep playing. Try doing something relaxing between matches. Listen to some relaxing music or watch something funny on the tube. Chances are you'll find peace in between the madness.

Been "moving on" for a good ~500 games.

When 90% of my matches break down in to one of these situations, I don't think it's worth the 10% when it's fun.