Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This community is ****ing trash.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Délusional

01-08-2011

I'm about done with it, honestly.

I'm sick of people who think because they go 5/0/0 at the end of a game, that they contributed ANYTHING.

Congrats Caitlyn, you did 10,000 damage ALL game, but hey, you got those last hits with your ultimate, so you're the best player on our team and everyone else is a noob.

Congrats Mundo, who denies his carry gold during the laning phase, then complains when he can't carry lategame.

Congrats to the nasus who runs in to a 5v1, never communicates until the surrender vote, where he says "noob team".

Congrats to the enemy jungler, who feeds on my team before coming after me in mid. When I finally die or lose my tower, it's all my fault.

Congrats to the fact that I have to rely on a random chance system to NOT give me mentally handicapped teammates.

Congrats to the tank that thinks that as long as he doesn't die, he did his job. The tank that refuses to initiate, the tank that is the most defensive, scared player on the team.

Congrats to the squishies, who think they can beat 5v1's.

Congrats to every team I ever have that initiates the enemy team AFTER they gank one of our players. 5v4? No problem, aces are fun.

Congrats to the forums for every downvote I'm about to receive.

And congrats to Riot, thanks for making a great game, all you needed was an IQ test during account registration to make it perfect..

Edit: Congrats to possibly the most immature forum I've ever been on, and thank you for proving it with the posts in this thread.

CheeseBurguer

01-08-2011

bad day?

Marshuni

01-08-2011

Congrats on QQing on forums?

Shaella

01-08-2011

Oh look, this thread again
Been there done that, raged there, proceeded not to care

Prettyfox

Recruiter

01-08-2011

Bye.

Trashcan42

01-08-2011

+1

People blame silly things on the wrong people.

Kyoko Sakura

Recruiter

01-08-2011

Ok

Lanxe

01-08-2011

youvladbro?

Rogmarz

01-08-2011

Quote:
DelusionalESG:
Congrats to the fact that I have to rely on a random chance system to NOT give me mentally handicapped teammates.

Congrats to you for not knowing what random means.

Stabs3

01-08-2011

Quote:
Shaella:
Oh look, this thread again
Been there done that, raged there, proceeded not to care

You forgot to put /thread