So about Vlad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xSola

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
He's very well balanced, yet people still qq about him. He has a spammable q, which can be annoying, yet he's essentially squishy. Yes he has a lot of health, but that's so he can actually use his abilities (which cost health). Eveerytime I get on the forums, I see someone QQing about Vlad and I laugh.
He's the only the tankiest mage.

Drunken Panda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by renticletape View Post
Wow you must be really bad. He has one of the best early games in the game.
If u think early is lvl < 9 then u are bad. Also, if u think that having an easy escape mech. to counter ganking is "good early" u are also bad, he SHINES in MID game, not early...

Omniance

01-08-2011

If they nerf Vlad due to all this incessant whining they better buff his early game so I can actually first blood people on him other than complete ******s.

kefkac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2011

Quote:
He's very well balanced, yet people still qq about him. He has a spammable q, which can be annoying, yet he's essentially squishy. Yes he has a lot of health, but that's so he can actually use his abilities (which cost health). Eveerytime I get on the forums, I see someone QQing about Vlad and I laugh.
hes not terribad,he can lane for so long,he has pool if ganked,just stick to lasthitting and gaining hp back if you get harassed,since when is that a terribad? being god awesome afterlv7 doesn't mean hes terribad before it.

Styraxx

01-08-2011

Having over 3k+ hp with only two items that is pure ap is totally squishy amiright?

Holy Malevolence

01-08-2011

I have no idea how balanced he is. But the annoyance is extremely well founded.
Vlad is probably the single poorest example of champion mechanics in existence.

Razeluxe

01-08-2011

Quote:
yet he's essentially squishy
Thats where it got hilarious.

Nyfari

01-08-2011

The only beef I have with him is his "HURR CANT TARGET ME"
At least with people like Akali you can just AOE or skillshot inside of her little circle and get lucky now and again. Plus she can't do it every 2 seconds. Plus it doesn't do damage. Plus she can't move the circle.
I've lost many a life and a kill to a Vlad pooling. It is the most anti-fun ability ever. I mean, even if it was a blink or something I'd be okay. If it did no damage I'd be okay. If it didn't slow I'd be okay. But the fact that it does damage, slows, AND makes him untargetable is just too much.

VCJunky

01-08-2011

Laugh all you want.

You're right in the fact that Vlad is mostly balanced.

Mostly.

But Sanguine Pool is overpowered as hell.

Razeluxe

01-08-2011

A lot of champions can spam Q's on you and its pretty annoying. Malph, Kass, Leblanc etc except
A) Their Q's have CD's longer than 2 seconds
B) Their Q's cost mana
C) Their Q's dont heal them.
Now if the original example was annoying, imagine how annoying it is when those three additional factors are considered?

Also Sanguine Pool is just overpowered, any debating over this and honestly I'll just think you are an idiot. Giving invulnerability is incredibly powerful, but why in god's name did they also add
A) Slow
B) Damage
C) Speed Boost
D) Heal

Seriously it just does too much and cannot do all 5 of those things in one ability. Oh and btw late game with some CDR you can do it every like 8 seconds. Balanced.