So about Vlad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonaparte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2011

He's very well balanced, yet people still qq about him. He has a spammable q, which can be annoying, yet he's essentially squishy. Yes he has a lot of health, but that's so he can actually use his abilities (which cost health). Eveerytime I get on the forums, I see someone QQing about Vlad and I laugh.

PENHALIGAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2011

madreds and dfg screw him over. i laugh at people who say hes a tank. dont get high health confused with tank.

Anaestheticz

01-08-2011

I used to main Vlad, but then I realized how easy he was to use and decided against playing him.
He still is very much OP.
His Q doesn't cost health and has a high AP ratio for like a 2 sec cd.
Second, his W makes him untargetable which makes gameplay not fun when you're trying to gank him as you probably won't be able to. (Also, 20% of his current health won't even matter if he has low hp to begin with).
Third....his passive is a little bit ridiculous.

FYI.

I laugh at Vladimirs who think they're good because they play a face roll champ.

Sciz

01-08-2011

People love to point out all of his pros and none of his cons, like the fact that he has a terrible 1-7, extremely short range, and average teamfight damage output compared to other mages. They also don't understand that he would be garbage tier without bonus health and a modest self heal. All HP based champs need sustainability.

EDIT: That said, he's still one of the easiest champs to pick up and play and is strong in all ELOs. A Vlad can reach a level of effectiveness in a week that would take Veigar a month.

1st Death

01-08-2011

MF is pretty decent vs him.

Ron Zhao

01-08-2011

ashe,trist, and ez, kite the living shyt out of him and chase him out of mid. vlads not that spectacular he's awesome between levels 9-15 after that funs over your useless so go QQ elsewere because you have no idea what your talking about(to the morons who believe he's op)

kthnxbai

Recruiter

01-08-2011

i think people need to realize that a champion's strength is measured more than just laning levels 1-7.

his damage is definitely too high for the amount of survivability he has

Bonaparte

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthnxbai View Post
i think people need to realize that a champion's strength is measured more than just laning levels 1-7.

his damage is definitely too high for the amount of survivability he has
He doesn't have that high of a survivability though. And because of his TERRIBAD early game, he can be shutdown/countered and made useless. I know I play him.

renticletape

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
He doesn't have that high of a survivability though. And because of his TERRIBAD early game, he can be shutdown/countered and made useless. I know I play him.
Wow you must be really bad. He has one of the best early games in the game.

IS1ebe60507d910496d5f37

01-08-2011

He's just a bit too strong with the new items, and he's stupidly easy to play, meaning I generally don't play him because he bores me.