Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Buff nexus health regen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

karterfreak

01-08-2011

Alright, don't really buff it, but this was just too funny.

5 People built tanky with revive and fortify... Game resulted in us backdooring whenever possible until we finally got to inhibitors, eventually taking all inhibs and inhib towers except for top, and just ramboing the nexus gradually chipping at it even with their entire team trying to stop each one of us, nexus couldn't regen fast enough and their team couldn't kill us quick enough with the super minions around.

Kill / Death Ratio is important guys. *whistles*

SLB Exxel

01-08-2011

You wanna play some TF2 sometime?

Togec

01-08-2011

Quote:
karterfreak:
Alright, don't really buff it, but this was just too funny.

5 People built tanky with revive and fortify... Game resulted in us backdooring whenever possible until we finally got to inhibitors, eventually taking all inhibs and inhib towers except for top, and just ramboing the nexus gradually chipping at it even with their entire team trying to stop each one of us, nexus couldn't regen fast enough and their team couldn't kill us quick enough with the super minions around.

Kill / Death Ratio is important guys. *whistles*

Wow, that sounds like fun. You should make this into a challenge.

Maybe Ultra Bravery challenge?

Odin Noah

01-08-2011

As a player in this epic battle I should point out that Revive is completely overpowered, they couldnt kill us fast enough... The will of the opponent was decimated as I also made a touchdown on their starting point mid game.

shal128

01-08-2011

They falied though. When people try this you just need to buy lots of stacking items, then roll them with tons of power.

karterfreak

01-08-2011

Quote:
GoldMalice:
You wanna play some TF2 sometime?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990973763

Can't guarantee I'll play TF2 because I haven't played it in ages, but maybe at some point.