[Directory] List of Guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loasted

08-12-2009

I enjoy pretty pictures and I agree that his one is more newb friendly.

Lollerman

08-12-2009

Wow, you want to include EVERY guide?

What I said in Van's thread applies here also.

Enjoy trying to update over 9000 scrub guides written by old Dota vets turned LoL newbs.

I think I'll be pushing Van's thread into a "premium guide" thread.

RoarMan

Adjudicator

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerman View Post

Enjoy trying to update over 9000 scrub guides written by old Dota vets turned LoL newbs.

Thats' great. Enjoy your trolling.

I find it funny how at first Lollerman attacks Vangu for creating together a list and then decides to join his side. What an odd breed of troll, seems to move on from host to host...

Jpeg

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoarMan View Post

I find it funny how at first Lollerman attacks Vangu for creating together a list and then decides to join his side. What an odd breed of troll, seems to move on from host to host...
parasite troll

Lollerman

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoarMan View Post

Ain't trolling, mind you.

Joining Van because you don't seem to mind that you're stealing his thunder, or that you're making his thread (which was posted first) obsolete. If both threads are to exist, both needs to have its uses; Van can concentrate on weeding out the common guides from in-depth guides, where as yours (as you've so stated) aim to include every guide made for that particular champ.

Also, what's there to troll about; you creating a guide to guides that requires constant update once the game goes gold. You like that? Good for you: two thumbs up. If this isn't sticky'd, it'll require bumping, so here's another bump.

Not very nice to call people trolls without provocation dude.

RoarMan

Adjudicator

08-12-2009

Quote:
Ain't trolling, mind you.

Joining Van because you don't seem to mind that you're stealing his thunder, or that you're making his thread (which was posted first) obsolete. If both threads are to exist, both needs to have its uses; Van can concentrate on weeding out the common guides from in-depth guides, where as yours (as you've so stated) aim to include every guide made for that particular champ.

Also, what's there to troll about; you creating a guide to guides that requires constant update once the game goes gold. You like that? Good for you: two thumbs up. If this isn't sticky'd, it'll require bumping, so here's another bump.

Not very nice to call people trolls without provocation dude.
You're not trolling? Please. I've read your threads and seldom does any positive criticism come from it, you merely seem to nitpick. And check Vangu's thread, I'm trying to make a way for this to work.

Trolling takes many shapes and sizes. Right now you're implying this is going to be a daunting task in an attempts to try to intimidate me into not doing, I'd consider that a more indirect and subtle form of trolling but trolling none the less.

But this is getting far off the Topic Train.

Teran

08-12-2009

Quote:

There aren't even 50 guides posted, I'm not sure where this 9000 number comes from.

As for scrub guides, perhaps you should post your opinion on which guides you feel are written by scrubs and give specific examples rather than making massive assumptions about the number and quality of guides you probably haven't read.

Vangu

08-12-2009

Well you made my first and only attempt to do something for the LoL community pointless. I guess I can just go back to being a drone and only play LoL and not deal with its people.

Frozt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangu View Post
Well you made my first and only attempt to do something for the LoL community pointless. I guess I can just go back to being a drone and only play LoL and not deal with its people.
Sorry but I found your Zilean guide quite useful, honestly.

Vangu

08-12-2009

Well sadly I am only good with them but I can be a few other people. I am horrible with Singed...I die as fast as I do on a caster with him..seems stacking armor/hp does not work for me.

I may make a guide later for Teemo but nothing I do with him is special other then I am decent with him. I may as well take this time to apologize for my less then subtle way to show that I am mad/annoyed..etc about my idea being hijacked. But I do agree with what others may have thought on my replies but this is about as good as a sorry as I can do...