Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


When do we get new patch notes?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brokroma

Senior Member

01-06-2010

Make the AI for dark wind preferentially hit enemy heroes more often please! :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiceMan

Recruiter

01-06-2010

Quote:
Brokroma:
Make the AI for dark wind preferentially hit enemy heroes more often please! :3

Please tell me your kidding.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Absol

Senior Member

01-06-2010

Quote:
Brokroma:
Make the AI for dark wind preferentially hit enemy heroes more often please! :3


and please buff fiddle's ap ratios.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solus

Senior Member

01-06-2010

Quote:
Absol:
and please buff fiddle's ap ratios.


You -are- aware that fiddle has some of the BEST AP Ratios in the game, right? All of his spells aren't like annie's incinerate. One bounces, another's a channeled dot, and another is a AoE dot. Most spells have a 0.8 AP ratio, he gets double that.

Drain 0.4 (each second, 2.4 over 6 seconds)
Dark Wind 0.35 (per hit, anywhere from 0.35 to 2.1)
Crowstorm 0.4 (each second, 2.0 over 5 seconds)

Taken from http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=15812

Edit: Oh, drain heals him, dark wind silences, and crowstorm is an AoE. Fiddle doesn't need a buff, if anything, he needs a nerf.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poruku2

Senior Member

01-06-2010

Quote:
Solus:
You -are- aware that fiddle has some of the BEST AP Ratios in the game, right? All of his spells aren't like annie's incinerate. One bounces, another's a channeled dot, and another is a AoE dot. Most spells have a 0.8 AP ratio, he gets double that.

Drain 0.4 (each second, 2.4 over 6 seconds)
Dark Wind 0.35 (per hit, anywhere from 0.35 to 2.1)
Crowstorm 0.4 (each second, 2.0 over 5 seconds)

Taken from http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=15812

Edit: Oh, drain heals him, dark wind silences, and crowstorm is an AoE. Fiddle doesn't need a buff, if anything, he needs a nerf.

His AP ratios are half of all the other ones.... .8 x 2 = 1.6

Don't go for a math major please.


12