When do we get new patch notes?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PvtMuncher

01-06-2010

Oh please! I want to see something new! =D

ThreePyramids

01-06-2010

When we get a new patch, which won't happen today.

PvtMuncher

01-06-2010

Why not release the notes earlier

Phreak

Shoutcaster

01-06-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

The notes are not released early because they are continually being tweaked. The Test Realm notes are a fairly good start, but a lot of things have changed since then (Twitch, for one). And besides, we can all expect the patch "soon."

The point worth reiterating is this: Patch notes haven't been compiled. Designers catalogue their changes whenever they nerf/buff/change something, but aren't in an easily legible form. There's not much point in writing up a document that will just get replaced later.

Quicktim3

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
The notes are not released early because they are continually being tweaked. The Test Realm notes are a fairly good start, but a lot of things have changed since then (Twitch, for one). And besides, we can all expect the patch "soon."

The point worth reiterating is this: Patch notes haven't been compiled. Designers catalogue their changes whenever they nerf/buff/change something, but aren't in an easily legible form. There's not much point in writing up a document that will just get replaced later.
well guess i better start learning a new champion

ibplunderin

01-06-2010

I wonder why they have the test realm if they just release new changes anyways without having people test it out first -_-

Phreak

Shoutcaster

01-06-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

We have daily internal tests to hunt for bugs and feel out champion balance. I've been asked "How does Karthus feel?" about 10 times over this patch's lifetime.

Halbrium

01-06-2010

Quote:
We have daily internal tests to hunt for bugs and feel out champion balance. I've been asked "How does Karthus feel?" about 10 times over this patch's lifetime.
Well I hope you answer with

"Give him 500 more hp, make him faster, and have defile do another 50 dmg a tick"

plz

seresibyl

01-06-2010

Yeah!

Absol

01-06-2010

Quote:
Maybe they should ask you how fiddle feels